Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

I think a certain point needs to be emphasised here because I'm sick to the back teeth of every time we concede some armchair goalkeeper coach comes on here saying:

"Hart should have done a triple backflip to save that goal"

"Hart should have frozen time and replaced the ball with a bowling ball"

"Hart should become stretch armstrong and reach shots he has no chance of reaching"

Goalkeepers will concede goals. The only howler Hart has made this season is the Stoke goal yet every single fucking time we concede the blame is purely on his shoulders and no one else's. Have you questioned maybe why our defence keeps getting split open and Hart is left exposed so much this season? No it's all Harts fault because he belongs in a pub team according to the armchair goalkeeping coaches. Your problem isn't with his goalkeeping some of you have a personal vendetta against him and never praise him when he makes a good save and are on his back for every single thing even why he doesn't have a chance with the goals. Get off his back and try actually supporting the players in the team you supposedly support.

RandomJ said:
I think a certain point needs to be emphasised here because I'm sick to the back teeth of every time we concede some armchair goalkeeper coach comes on here saying:

"Hart should become stretch armstrong and reach shots he has no chance of reaching"

Goalkeepers will concede goals. The only howler Hart has made this season is the Stoke goal yet every single fucking time we concede the blame is purely on his shoulders and no one else's. Have you questioned maybe why our defence keeps getting split open and Hart is left exposed so much this season? No it's all Harts fault because he belongs in a pub team according to the armchair goalkeeping coaches. Your problem isn't with his goalkeeping some of you have a personal vendetta against him and never praise him when he makes a good save and are on his back for every single thing even why he doesn't have a chance with the goals. Get off his back and try actually supporting the players in the team you supposedly support.

This
:)

RandomJ said:

Well said fella.

If anyone's blaming Hart for that first goal, I suggest you watch Clichy's amateur defending prior and lay majority of the blame with that attempt of a 'tackle', which made Bellamy's attempt against Tottenham in 2010 look full blooded.

RandomJ said:

Agreed.

Had he saved Sanchez's shot it would have been a wordly.

You want to discuss a mistake, go to the post match thread and talk about the keeping for Demi's goal.

Hart was crap for the first goal. No argument there without a doubt, and anyone who says different is just a Hart fan boy. Apart from the goal, he played ok. Give Willy a go now.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Hart was crap for the first goal. No argument there without a doubt, and anyone who says different is just a Hart fan boy. Apart from the goal, he played ok. Give Willy a go now.

Why

AM
Looks like it's Willy today.........as I've said in a previous post it's now a matter of having two number 1's and they will each play at different times throughout the season like any other squad player.

We will soon see if it disrupts the communication in defence, that's our only worry but I think Peller's would have thought of that already!

PM
Keep rubbing it son, keep rubbing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.