Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

To answer the last 2 posters, I'd like to say that without a doubt with a top goalie we'd have two more points tonight. But hey, let's settle for mediocrity in net because he's England's number 1.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
To answer the last 2 posters, I'd like to say that without a doubt with a top goalie we'd have two more points tonight. But hey, let's settle for mediocrity in net because he's England's number 1.

Ok

grim up north said:

Ok
He's just hurting cuz he can't get his willy in.

Hart was crap for the first goal. No argument there without a doubt, and anyone who says different is just a Hart fan boy. Apart from the goal, he played ok. Give Willy a go now.
Hart did literally nothing wrong. To save it he would've had to stand bolt upright which I've never seen a 'keeper do in a 1-on-1 situation. If you want to blame someone for that goal it is Clichy. He was static and committed too early.

i think it is the end of joe hart. the lad has been given a chance with us but he's just not good enough.

Watching a pic of Jackie Wilshite goal from behind the net, Joe with his arms open for a hug, sitting already defeated.

Rubén el Flaco Cousillas should teach him a lesson on Argie goalkeeping.

La de dios.

When the goalie dies with his post, but keeping the knee closer to the said post on the grass, while spreading his arms and exposing his face an chest. That way the ball cannot be sent under his legs, and is tall enough for a dink over, and the far post is also covered. Usually the goalie saves with his face.

I've got a feeling(no, I'm not a black eyed pea) that Willy will start against Bayern.

He makes some top notch saves,but at the same time give away silly goals too,bit inconsistent to be considered very very good.May be it is time to give cabellero a chance and see how he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.