Joe Hart

wasn't his fault at their 3rd goal..if he has a fault today was at rooney shot when he scored

Panthera Tigris said:
Hart is complacent, cocky and downright overrated. I've read on here a few times he's the best keeper in the world, which is a straight-up comedy line.

Shouldn't you be on your own board,celebrating with your cockney mates?

Before that third goal... Clichy wanted him to move so he'd pas to him but Hart didn't react. Also has huge problems with shots outside the box.

Panthera Tigris said:
Hart is complacent, cocky and downright overrated. I've read on here a few times he's the best keeper in the world, which is a straight-up comedy line.

I agree with every thing you have said apart from the complacent and cocky bit. Oh...and the downright overrated bit as well.

de niro said:
he should have helped clichy out that led to the goal.
poor today.
I was thinking the same kick that into row z Joe.I thought Joe had a poor game today not like him<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:49 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
poor today.
I was thinking the same kick that into row z Joe.I thought Joe had a poor game today not like him

de niro said:
poor today.
Correct, Clichy was looking for him to pick it up,having said that Clichy should have put the ball into the stand instead of trying to be clever.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
de niro said:
poor today.

What was he doin' for the first goal? Trautmann would have done a double somersault and picked the ball up one-handed!

Indeed.....Just like this in fact....
biggrin.gif

2cdhbfb.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.