Joe Hart

Should be fined 2 weeks wages. Just seen Joe on x factor (sad i Know) sat next to van persie....

Can't believe he is sat next to Van Persie at the X factor, my blood pressure is just returning to normal and he's sat next to the twat who mugged him off

here me out before you shoot me down in flames

our lass is watching x factor final which is from manchester,

dermot shows the utd players in the crowd and chats to rio, who is stood with them but joe fucking hart

i ask you he is stood with the utd players at the x factor after we have just lost the derby

does anyone think maybe he is looking for a transfer to the scum after all they have 2 shit keepers and he would walk into there side

vinny123 said:

dermot shows the utd players in the crowd and chats to rio, who is stood with them but joe fucking hart

i ask you he is stood with the utd players at the x factor after we have just lost the derby

does anyone think maybe he is looking for a transfer to the scum after all they have 2 shit keepers and he would walk into there side

rag.

vinny123 said:

Is this a serious post?

vinny123 said:

Hmmmm

vinny123 said:

several players from each side there, probably have the same management team and getting fees for attending

yes im a rag

for fuck sake grow up

my point is you have just lost the derby , the only fucking derby , why the hell would you then stand with the team that has just beat you knowing what it means to your fans

and ive been supporting city since i was 5 and im now 46

brummie blue said:
Joe's stood with RVP at the xfactor final, hope he pushes him under a tram on they way home.

Are you fucking serious! - Is it childish that i think they should hate each other? Also why the fuck is he on a night out after getting done by your local rivals, surely you'd be at home trying to work out what happened not out on the piss having a good time!<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 pm --<br /><br />
brummie blue said:
Joe's stood with RVP at the xfactor final, hope he pushes him under a tram on they way home.

Are you fucking serious! - Is it childish that i think they should hate each other? Also why the fuck is he on a night out after getting done by your local rivals, surely you'd be at home trying to work out what happened not out on the piss having a good time!

pudge said:
vinny123 said:

Is this a serious post?

Of course it is! Can't you see?! All the signs are there! First he protects Rio from the fan, now he's stood next to them at the X Factor Final?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.