Joe Hart

bridgeblue said:
de niro said:
he should have helped clichy out that led to the goal.
poor today.
Correct, Clichy was looking for him to pick it up,having said that Clichy should have put the ball into the stand instead of trying to be clever.

Between them with a bit of shitbag nasri thrown in, they cost us 3 points in the title race today.

His distribution was poor as was his kicking, but to say he was at fault for any of the goals today isn't right.

The first was a fluke from Rooney who scuffed his shot, Hart obviously thought it was going to his left but as Rooney scuffed it it trickled in.

Rooney's 2nd he was about 3/4 yards from the shot and not much he could of done about it.

3rd he was asking for the ball from Clichy, at first I thought it was Hart's fault but you can clearly see him asking for the ball. Clichy had a fantastic game but he should of passed it back to Hart of booted it up, not tried to take a player on in the position he was in.

Nasri cost us a point today, he slowed us right down on attack and his "defending" of that free-kick was shocking. He should be shown that daily but Mancini and in training have to play botties with Kolorov taking the shots. How a professional footballer can shy away from a free-kick, hiding behind a team-mate and just sticking a foot out is a joke.

I'm a big fan of Balo, but it's becoming increasingly hard to describe what he offers the team. If anything he just puts more pressure on the team by doing stupid things or when he does get fouled (often resulting in no free-kick which is wrong) but getting all moody about it isn't the way to go about things. I thought his goal the other week and him now being a dad might have spurred him on and I feel that's why Mancini started him due to the way he played against the scum at OT last year, sadly that stupid attempt at a back-heel for no reason I think may have cost him his City future. He'd left the ground by 4 as he was spotted in his awful camo Bentley.

Mancityfans.net'er said:
Hart left Clichy in the shit. Hes overated, cocky and too busy trying to be the 'most liked' player by sucking every munich **** off to save a shot for once.

My thoughts exactly.

baildon blue said:
de niro said:
poor today.
I was thinking the same kick that into row z Joe.I thought Joe had a poor game today not like him

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:49 pm --

de niro said:
poor today.
I was thinking the same kick that into row z Joe.I thought Joe had a poor game today not like him
Well in that case why couldn't Clichy just put it into row z?

That 1st goal that Rooney scored he didnt even dive for it.Hart Nasri and Clichy cost us a point today thanks lads

Unfortunately the only thing Hart got in the way of today was the fan who tried to twat camelgob.

He's been poor for weeks now. I could have threw my hat on Fellani's goal last week.

Not his best day at the office today - his decisions were oddly panicky at times and he certainly should have dealt with the situation which ultimately led to them getting the free kick from which they grabbed their deflected 92nd minute winner.

But it happens. He's still a top class goalie who is learning his craft and we are lucky to have him.

He's also a top class young man and a sportsman and that pic of him dealing with the Twat in the Hat speaks volumes about Joe Hart and the values of the players we have at MCFC.

Compare and contrast the situation at the swamp when a rag fan ran on the pitch and went for Bellamy.

citymad said:
Love me some Joe hart because he loves this club but looked a little nervous today. Think he gets affected when vinnys not around. Still England's best keeper by a mile.

Love Joe and the passion he has for the club, but today why WHY did he not come for that ball at the death! we've just got back into the game why doesn't he just fucking hoof it up the pitch!

Joe's stood with RVP at the xfactor final, hope he pushes him under a tram on they way home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.