Joe Hart

yes i do but the last thing i want to do right now is go on the piss with them or play happy fucking famillies

this result sets up the next fucking month of piss take snide comments and shit we have to put up with

obviously to joe hart it was just another day at office and hey ho we lost but still thats 100 grand in the bank and crimbo shopping tomorrow

5fry1l.jpg

No big deal, don't forget they are England team mates...

Also, nothing new...Buzzer and Best were even business partners for a while.....

vinny123 said:
yes i do but the last thing i want to do right now is go on the piss with them or play happy fucking famillies

this result sets up the next fucking month of piss take snide comments and shit we have to put up with

obviously to joe hart it was just another day at office and hey ho we lost but still thats 100 grand in the bank and crimbo shopping tomorrow
Joe's said himself that City are a part of him.

Do you honestly think RVP and Rio rang him up after the match and invited him to the X Factor? Or do you think it was arranged before the match?

Grow up, "angling for a move to United"

Give your head a wobble, it's a football match.

SamCity123 said:
pudge said:
vinny123 said:
here me out before you shoot me down in flames

our lass is watching x factor final which is from manchester,

dermot shows the utd players in the crowd and chats to rio, who is stood with them but joe fucking hart

i ask you he is stood with the utd players at the x factor after we have just lost the derby

does anyone think maybe he is looking for a transfer to the scum after all they have 2 shit keepers and he would walk into there side
Is this a serious post?

Of course it is! Can't you see?! All the signs are there! First he protects Rio from the fan, now he's stood next to them at the X Factor Final?!
Firstly protecting rio just makes him a decent human being, secondly he is best mates with Rooney an goes on holiday with him. Football is his job and I have little doubt that he is a City fan but he isn't an idiot. Hope you never find out who bell, sumerbee and granny were friends with

Mancityfans.net'er said:
Hart left Clichy in the shit. Hes overated, cocky and too busy trying to be the 'most liked' player by sucking every munich **** off to save a shot for once.

Sorry pal but with comments like this I don't accept that you are real City fan......try another team and forum.

Until today we had more clean sheets than any other team and had conceded fewer goals than any other team. I suspect that this hasn't changed.

We dont want fans making comment like this after one game. To quote in a similar vein, you are a cocky and too busy **** trying to be the 'most knowledgable tool' by spouting rubbish

'to save a shot for once' YOU ARE A JOKE

CC1 said:
Mancityfans.net'er said:
Hart left Clichy in the shit. Hes overated, cocky and too busy trying to be the 'most liked' player by sucking every munich **** off to save a shot for once.

Sorry pal but with comments like this I don't accept that you are real City fan......try another team and forum.

Until today we had more clean sheets than any other team and had conceded fewer goals than any other team. I suspect that this hasn't changed.

We dont want fans making comment like this after one game. To quote in a similar vein, you are a cocky and too busy **** trying to be the 'most knowledgable tool' by spouting rubbish

'to save a shot for once' YOU ARE A JOKE
this, flappers are a fuckin joke.

seeing my post has been deleted. Nice to see Hart soon got over the derby and his part in it. I came straight home afeter gutted couldn't face goi n out; yet this so called legend is out with Rio fuc'=in amazing

SamCity123 said:
pudge said:
vinny123 said:
here me out before you shoot me down in flames

our lass is watching x factor final which is from manchester,

dermot shows the utd players in the crowd and chats to rio, who is stood with them but joe fucking hart

i ask you he is stood with the utd players at the x factor after we have just lost the derby

does anyone think maybe he is looking for a transfer to the scum after all they have 2 shit keepers and he would walk into there side
Is this a serious post?

Of course it is! Can't you see?! All the signs are there! First he protects Rio from the fan, now he's stood next to them at the X Factor Final?!
is THIS a serious post?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.