joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bigimg]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Iker+Casillas+Manchester+City+FC+v+Real+Madrid+4zSBF0PXGrFl.jpg[/bigimg]

Save us Saint Iker

ive never found my self cussing at joe's abysmal defending so much as I was tonight. really wanted to see a solid performance from the team tonight and joe's first decision to not knuckle the ball lead me to instant cussing. needs to be dropped. rest of the season if need be if pant's shows him who's boss.

Jumanji said:
Watching the replay, even for the Muller goal, Hart was shite.

Dove when Muller was trying to settle the ball. Not when he shot. Gave him an easier goal.

Exactly, Lloris would be all over that ball before Muller touched it. Hart watched it all the way and tried to do some shit only when it was way too late.

He is just shit these days, his head is completely gone and it goes worse with each new mistake. I remember him going mental whenever he would concede a goal, even when it wasn't his mistake, he barely reacts these days when he makes a huge mistake.

I'd be shocked if he would start this weekend. And I'd bring Valdes if it is possible, he is in life form, best keeper on the planet this season. Or Forster for longer period.

If Hart isn't dropped now he never will be. I think Pantilimon is better than a lot of people give him credit for. He deserves a chance. We then need to go for a new keeper in January.

MSP said:
Jumanji said:
Watching the replay, even for the Muller goal, Hart was shite.

Dove when Muller was trying to settle the ball. Not when he shot. Gave him an easier goal.

Exactly, Lloris would be all over that ball before Muller touched it. Hart watched it all the way and tried to do some shit only when it was way too late.

He is just shit these days, his head is completely went and it goes worse with each new mistake. I remember him going mental wheneverhe would concede a goal, even when it wasn't his mistake, he barely reacts these days whenhe makes a huge mistake.

I'd be shocked if he would start this weekend. And I'd bring Valdes if it is possible, he is in life form, best keeper on the planet this season. Or Forster for longer period.
Valdes has been one of the best Goalies the last 3 years. Never gets his due. On the transfer forum some called him shaite and being a Barca prop up. I say they haven't been watching. Barca doesn't concede many chances, but when they do it is often clear on goal, 1 v 1. And Valdes has snuffed more than a great goalie's fair share of those Chances.

Better yet, what I like most about Valdes is his alertness. He can be idle all game, then pull off a magic save for the one chance of the opposition. Joe on the other hand seems to need to be under pressure all game. And then he'd warm up to making fantastic saves. Even at his best for City, it was in games when we were being pelted all game, and Joe is busy diving all day. But in games where he has nothing to do for long periods, he seems to lack the mental toughness to wade through the boredom and stay alert for that one magic save he needs to make to keep City in it.

Valdes has that quality in droves.

MSP said:
Yeah, Valdes was always great keeper but this season he is simple outstanding.
He was in 2011- 2012 too. He was better than Cassilas that year, and was very good last year too. He hasn't been shaky since the 2009-2010 season I believe.

He seems to be criticized more for the first goal but the second and third he should have done a lot better in my opinion.

The second one he took an age to come out and it was a feeble attempt to punch the ball away. Muller seems to have an age to do what he likes with the ball. I know if that was Lloris he would have dealt with it before Muller knew what was happening.

The third one is very poor. I'm only letting him off that first because it was hit with such venom. 9 times out of 10 that would be pushed aside perhaps

I don't think Mancini ever gave him the confidence after several mistakes last season and it's carried on from there. He definitely has the talent. He now needs to become mentally strong.

Gomes for Spurs had a huge talent but couldn't hack the mental side of his game, he didn't have age on his side to change that, Joe does. hopefully your new boss can sort him out.

Baines, Barkley and Lukaku are going to have some fun testing him out this weekend

Crouchinho said:
He seems to be criticized more for the first goal but the second and third he should have done a lot better in my opinion.

The second one he took an age to come out and it was a feeble attempt to punch the ball away. Muller seems to have an age to do what he likes with the ball. I know if that was Lloris he would have dealt with it before Muller knew what was happening.

The third one is very poor. I'm only letting him off that first because it was hit with such venom. 9 times out of 10 that would be pushed aside perhaps

I don't think Mancini ever gave him the confidence after several mistakes last season and it's carried on from there. He definitely has the talent. He now needs to become mentally strong.

Gomes for Spurs had a huge talent but couldn't hack the mental side of his game, he didn't have age on his side to change that, Joe does. hopefully your new boss can sort him out.

Baines, Barkley and Lukaku are going to have some fun testing him out this weekend
Fuck! 3 fuckers who can shoot. We really need to dominate the midfield and make sure they don't have the ball. :( Best form of defense. Possession!

That's what I said too. hart waited there like some street hooker, Lloris would be all over tha ball before Muller would have a sniff on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.