joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart WAS the culprit in the 2nd goal too. As I said earlier, he belted the ball away; while we were in controlled possession, straight back to Bayern.

Some 60 seconds later, during which time we never touched it, we see him show the reaction of a corpse getting out to confront Muller.

Total Dogshit.

In fact we looked ok for the first 3 minutes until his horrendous attempt to first move a foot to his left so he can dive with only one arm back to his right; to a shot that if he had not moved initially he could have kicked away completely deflated the team and supporters.

We now, after barely 6 weeks have reached a watershed moment in that failure to drop Hart for Everton and subsequently go on to take all 3 points spells not only the end of any supposed credibility Mr Pellegrini may still have but will clearly signal that we absolutely no hope of winning the Premier League.

I worry that if we drop Joe now, whatever little drop of confidence that's left in him will be shot.

You bring him back in and then he starts over thinking his game and gets worse.

Interesting to see how the management decide to approach this conundrum.

He is turning into Martyn Margetson!He should have saved the first and third goals last night.He has gone from a keeper you would think,''If they get through they still have to get past Joe'' to us shitting it everytime someone takes a shot,gets a free kick or does get one on one with him.He looks average at best and there are at better keepers than him in the premier league alone now.

At the risk of execution from her indoors, I feel duty bound to say that Joe needs a couple of games on the bench, he's not playing well by any keepers standards at the moment, any outfield player would not get in the squad on recent performances, its time to take him out of the cotton wool.. If you play badly consistently you don't make the team and that's the way it has to be....

ManCitizens. said:
gmckennasell said:
before anyone accuses me of pressing the panic button , i think joe needs some time out of the limelight ? He is a great keeper , but all players lose form , i was amazed 3 arsenal players beat him on 1 on 1 situations , a couple of seasons ago joe would save 2 out of 3 , 1 on 1 situations , he apppears to rush out at players , where as previously he would anticipate forwards movements and take the ball off them , in fact i used to be surprised when players did beat joe when clean through on goal. Pantillimon has never let us down , and i think if joe got back to basics , he would come back the same keeper we relied upon when we won the league , and it would give pantillimon good experience at the same time.

Dropping him would put him further into the limelight.
yea and give him a kick up the arse he needs.

Jumanji said:

It's a big conundrum for me ... I'd hate to be in management's shoes. Personally I think it's reaching the point where they will have to give Pants a chance simply because of the volume of poor games that Joe is having ... but at the same time I fear that it'd destroy Joe's confidence.

Decisions decisions.

I really really don't know what to do with Hart, i wouldn't drop him i'd stick by him yet i also think we should give Costel a run and let Joe out of the limelight.

Then again 2 big England games coming up too, i've seen numerous Goalkeepers over the past 4-5 years come and go due to shaky performances.

This is Joes biggest challenge yet.

Come on Joe stand up stay strong as your head and shoulders above the rest.

BillyShears said:
Jumanji said:

It's a big conundrum for me ... I'd hate to be in management's shoes. Personally I think it's reaching the point where they will have to give Pants a chance simply because of the volume of poor games that Joe is having ... but at the same time I fear that it'd destroy Joe's confidence.

Decisions decisions.

I don't think it would destroy Joe's confidence. He looks like he needs a break to get himself sorted

If it ain't time to drop him now then it will definitely will be after 1 more poor performance.

paulchapo said:
He should have saved the first and third goals last night.

I would hazard a guess that EVERY goalkeeper has at some point let in goals like these - they weren't exactly candidates for the next bloopers dvd. And both goals came from top quality players, as Sky like to constantly remind us. The third goal for instance, he was aware of the existence of two unmarked Bayern players encroaching on goal and moved slightly to cover a possible cross, which Robben spotted and let fly - that's why he is as good as he is. The first goal was speculative and happens quite often in games.

What is happening with Joe is that he used to regularly save these kind of shots, but seems to have lost the ability to do so.

The Fat el Hombre said:
BillyShears said:
Jumanji said:

Decisions decisions.

I don't think it would destroy Joe's confidence. He looks like he needs a break to get himself sorted

If it ain't time to drop him now then it will definitely will be after 1 more poor performance.

I think Pellegrini will be aware of the pressure on him to deliver results - on that basis I'm not so sure we can afford one more mistake from Joe quite so soon. Personally I think in a way if it isn't time to drop him now, I'm not sure there ever will be a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.