joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxchris said:
mgreenz97 said:
kippaxchris said:
And neither should Hart do you not understand?

What assumption exactly has Hart made?
That Nasty wouldn't gift Torres a goal?
Because he's bang out of order if he was expecting to not concede there.

The assumption he made was that Nastasic needed his help! He also assumed it was a good decision to come charging out!

Nothing wrong with the decision to come charging out, because if Nasty had left it as Joe told him to, hart would have just cleared the ball and everything would have been fine.
I should just make it clear now, I love Nasty, but I don't want to see Hart blamed for something that's not his fault

How the f*** can any of you blame Nastasic?(scooped)

It was a straight forward header back that Hart should have collected.

Instead he came charging out once again. Why?

Hart. Stay on your line, collect the ball, hold it, and waste a bit more time, 1 away point.

The end.

kippaxchris said:
BlueTG said:
@BluePhil8 said:
What the fuck do you want me to say? I'm not a fucking football scout. All I know is that Hart is costing us to many points over a consistent period of time. I'll let our director of football find his replacement since that isn't my job.
This is the point of a discussion, you're so keen to get Hart out but don't even have an idea who would be a suitable replacement. I know it's not your job but the outer's must have some solid reasons to want the other keepers they do, because every keeper still makes mistakes.

He clearly said Begovic in the comment you quoted!
He said 'probably', so he doesn't really know which is why I pulled him up on it.

BlueTG said:
kippaxchris said:
BlueTG said:
This is the point of a discussion, you're so keen to get Hart out but don't even have an idea who would be a suitable replacement. I know it's not your job but the outer's must have some solid reasons to want the other keepers they do, because every keeper still makes mistakes.

He clearly said Begovic in the comment you quoted!
He said 'probably', so he doesn't really know which is why I pulled him up on it.

In fact i'm not sure what anybody clearly said as your names are to similar haha

BlueTG said:
@BluePhil8 said:
BlueTG said:
You'd soon care if the replacement wasn't adequate enough, 'probably' an improvement.. well what a concrete reason to go buy him then.

What the fuck do you want me to say? I'm not a fucking football scout. All I know is that Hart is costing us to many points over a consistent period of time. I'll let our director of football find his replacement since that isn't my job.
Well I can't give you a concrete answer but surely you would agree that Casillas, Begovic or Cesar would be an improvement? They make fewer mistakes than Hart with worse defenses in front of them. I don't know how they train or anything though, so it's Txixi's job to find out.

jrb said:
How the f*** can any of you blame Nastasic?(scooped)

It was a straight forward header back that Hart should have collected.

Instead he came charging out once again. Why?

Hart. Stay on your linr, collect the ball, hold itl, and waste a but more time, 1 away point.

The end.
It WOULD have been a straight forward header had Hart not come out for the ball.

BUT...

Seeing as he did come out, calling for the ball. There was no need for the header.

Both sides to blame for poor communication but lets all boo Joe.

BlueTG said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Karma is a woman Hart..and it's having you in bucket loads.
Karma for what? Who did he kill?

If you don't know then I aint going into it.
I for one am actually really angry that Hart has fucked all over a good away performance-again...Fuck sentiment in football,it wins you nowt-Get rid for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.