joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgreenz97 said:
kippaxchris said:
mgreenz97 said:
What assumption exactly has Hart made?
That Nasty wouldn't gift Torres a goal?
Because he's bang out of order if he was expecting to not concede there.

The assumption he made was that Nastasic needed his help! He also assumed it was a good decision to come charging out!

Nothing wrong with the decision to come charging out, because if Nasty had left it as Joe told him to, hart would have just cleared the ball and everything would have been fine.
I should just make it clear now, I love Nasty, but I don't want to see Hart blamed for something that's not his fault

But it was his fault! If he would have stayed in his net as Nasty was clearly beating Torres to the ball then the ball would have landed in Harts hands. Maybe after he charged out Nasty should have left it but Hart made the first mistake which i'm sure you are aware of?

@BluePhil8 said:
BlueTG said:
@BluePhil8 said:
What the fuck do you want me to say? I'm not a fucking football scout. All I know is that Hart is costing us to many points over a consistent period of time. I'll let our director of football find his replacement since that isn't my job.
This is the point of a discussion, you're so keen to get Hart out but don't even have an idea who would be a suitable replacement. I know it's not your job but the outer's must have some solid reasons to want the other keepers they do, because every keeper still makes mistakes.
Well I can't give you a concrete answer but surely you would agree that Casillas, Begovic or Cesar would be an improvement? They make fewer mistakes than Hart with worse defenses in front of them. I don't know how they train or anything though, so it's Txixi's job to find out.
Casillas yes, Cesar probably short term. I rate Begovic to an extent, the extent being that he was available for a year or something if the offer came in and it was Stoke who went in for him.

Lavinda Past said:
mammutly said:
Lavinda Past said:
Joe Hart.... Dead man walking.

Schoolboy error - Proven to be the total twat that he's become over the past couple of years.

GET RID OF THIS ARROGANT F*CKING LIABILITY IN JANUARY

Hmmmm..... nutter?

Hart may well be. I'm not. WE'LL BE WELL RID OF HIM.

Hart is clearly a head the ball that can't read when somebody is about to head the ball!

Not a common thing that.

Lavinda Past said:
BlueTG said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Karma is a woman Hart..and it's having you in bucket loads.
Karma for what? Who did he kill?

He killed us at the FA Cup Final. Arrogant twat should have been on the bench, but spat his dummy out.

GET RID.
Would you care to explain this dummy spitting story that passed me by?

I'm sure Pants' shit interview he did in the week contributed to his benching must also hang some of the blame on him then?

Or Zaba's daft tackle, or Clichy constantly being skinned by mid table players. Or Aguero and Tevez not taking their chances, Yaya being over ran by Wigan's midfield, the defenders not winning the header they scored and so on..

Lavinda Past said:
BlueTG said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Karma is a woman Hart..and it's having you in bucket loads.
Karma for what? Who did he kill?

He killed us at the FA Cup Final. Arrogant twat should have been on the bench, but spat his dummy out.

GET RID.
Would you care to explain this dummy spitting story that passed me by?

I'm sure Pants' shit interview he did in the week contributed to his benching must also hang some of the blame on him then?

Or Zaba's daft tackle, or Clichy constantly being skinned by mid table players. Or Aguero and Tevez not taking their chances, Yaya being over ran by Wigan's midfield, the defenders not winning the header they scored and so on..

but yes, we lost 1-0 to Wigan and it was ALL Hart's fault.

Lavinda Past said:
mammutly said:
Lavinda Past said:

Schoolboy error - Proven to be the total twat that he's become over the past couple of years.

Hmmmm..... nutter?

Hart may well be. I'm not. WE'LL BE WELL RID OF HIM.

Hart is clearly a head the ball that can't read when somebody is about to head the ball!

Not a common thing that.

Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
Lavinda Past said:

Thanks for that Roy Keane

I'd rather have that twat Keane in goal than the posing pr*ck that Hart's become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.