joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgreenz97 said:
kippaxchris said:
mgreenz97 said:
Nastasic shouldn't be making decisions based on assumptions.
Hart had started to come so he had to come all the way or he'd have been caught in no mans land.
There's nothing wrong with his decision to come out because he was getting there well before Torres.
Nastasic however, has just headed the ball to where he expects Hart to be, despite Hart letting Nastasic know very loudly that he was coming for the ball.

And neither should Hart do you not understand?

What assumption exactly has Hart made?
That Nasty wouldn't gift Torres a goal?
Because he's bang out of order if he was expecting to not concede there.

The assumption he made was that Nastasic needed his help! He also assumed it was a good decision to come charging out!

Not Joes fault, even if you say he's had a rush of blood why is the defender not heading it away from goal. Joe has not been hisself recently and you could even argue he still bears some responsibility for the goal but for me nasty is at fault awful defending that for me wouldn't have happened under a previous manager

Neuer is a great example of a sweeping keeper - if your defenders know the keeper is going to come out all the time then they are confident they can leave it. Trouble with hart is that he is inconsistent -sometimes he stays on his line when it is 10 yrds out, then there was today....

Hart was the backbone of the title season- not sure what's happened since,he should have gone from strength to strength.

BlueTG said:
kippaxchris said:
BlueTG said:
The thing is though, will he? If we had a keeper of Lopez or Begovic's quality in the squad I have no doubt they would have featured instead of Hart by now. Pants has made mistakes in the small amount of games he's played for us, and he doesn't exactly fill me with confidence when he starts, and clearly doesn't for the manager otherwise we would have seen him play.

Panti will do?? Hes better than that! (for first comment)

Panti is a good keeper he didn't make mistakes against Villa in the league cup like a lot of Hart fans try to say ,he just wasn't very good! He also made a mistake in the semi final against Chelsea but that didn't cost us a goal fortunately, and in that same game he made some match winning saves!

But what you have to understand with Panti he doesn't get regular football like Hart does he only gets a game every couple of months yet he still does good! He has made magnificent saves and has had man of the match performances when he has had a chance. So to say he makes mistakes as well is very very harsh as he has never ever made a proper mistake like Hart constantly does!
To be honest, I couldn't recall you all the games he has played in, but someone pointed out a few mistakes.
Just, for me at least, theres a reason why we haven't seen him feature when he probably should have. Granted he made some excellent saves in that semi final but I also question his attitude for the interview he so cleverly decided to do in the cup final week.

Also he fucked up in the community shield, granted it wasn't match changing.

That i agree with! He was idiotic to make that statement if he did!

Pellegrini needs to give Joe a rest. Pant is an excellent keeper in his own right and has never ever let us down
Hart needs time to get himself together
He should be able to come back from this if he is strong enough. If not, then it's best to move on
The manager has tried playing him to get his confidence back but it clearly hasn't happened.
We cannot afford to keep dropping points on his behalf. Simple.

bluemoonmatt said:
Not Joes fault, even if you say he's had a rush of blood why is the defender not heading it away from goal. Joe has not been hisself recently and you could even argue he still bears some responsibility for the goal but for me nasty is at fault awful defending that for me wouldn't have happened under a previous manager

Because he thought he was heading it to Hart who shouted well to late, and he still tried to direct it away after he heard Hart shout that's why it was going out for a corner and not in the net!

@BluePhil8 said:
BlueTG said:
@BluePhil8 said:
No to be honest, and I'd much rather have Iker. But I've just had it with Hart now. I don't care who it is, Begovic would probably be an improvement.
You'd soon care if the replacement wasn't adequate enough, 'probably' an improvement.. well what a concrete reason to go buy him then.

What the fuck do you want me to say? I'm not a fucking football scout. All I know is that Hart is costing us to many points over a consistent period of time. I'll let our director of football find his replacement since that isn't my job.
This is the point of a discussion, you're so keen to get Hart out but don't even have an idea who would be a suitable replacement. I know it's not your job but the outer's must have some solid reasons to want the other keepers they do, because every keeper still makes mistakes.

BlueTG said:
@BluePhil8 said:
BlueTG said:
You'd soon care if the replacement wasn't adequate enough, 'probably' an improvement.. well what a concrete reason to go buy him then.

What the fuck do you want me to say? I'm not a fucking football scout. All I know is that Hart is costing us to many points over a consistent period of time. I'll let our director of football find his replacement since that isn't my job.
This is the point of a discussion, you're so keen to get Hart out but don't even have an idea who would be a suitable replacement. I know it's not your job but the outer's must have some solid reasons to want the other keepers they do, because every keeper still makes mistakes.

He clearly said Begovic in the comment you quoted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.