joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
fa cup final nothing to do with hart, costel told the press in the week up to the game that he was going to leave, that cost him his place, nothing else

mgreenz97 said:
PSmyth07 said:
People can piss off that there was a call, what about when Demechelis had to clear it in the opening 10 mins because Hart failed to deal with it? Hart at the minute is a liability. Casillas in Jan please.
and negredo didn't even score today, messi in jan please
kompany injured still? ramos in jan please
clichy in a poor run of form? alaba in jan please

Pathetic, people who want him replaced aren't spitting their dummys out, its justified so comparing them saying get rid to something like Negredo didnt score is strange. Joe has had his chances and fucked up big time, never ever slagged off a city player but really had enough of joe now. Your obviously his number one fan boy

chelseaaway84 said:
fa cup final nothing to do with hart, costel told the press in the week up to the game that he was going to leave, that cost him his place, nothing else

exactly this the post a bit above is a load of shit

Marvin said:
welsh_andy said:
didnt see game as in work but listened on radio, was it as clear cut joes fault as it was suggested? should he have let nas deal with ball?
Mix-up, but I think Hart was at fault

The defence as a unit needs Kompany back, or if that isn't going to happen, then maybe Demichelis can sort them out

So annoying because we were much better. It's Cardiff and Villa all over again

sumit needs to be sorted for sure, is getting beyond

eddiemarin09 said:
0710es_hart.jpg
Lol !

100% harts fault. Nastasic doesn't know how close Torres is to him so hart should be in his area shouting at nastasic what to do with the ball either head it back head it away from goal etc. too many fuck ups now get pants in now to give joe a kick up the arse

mgreenz97 said:
Lavinda Past said:
BlueTG said:
Karma for what? Who did he kill?

He killed us at the FA Cup Final. Arrogant twat should have been on the bench, but spat his dummy out.

GET RID.

ahaha
yeah i remember in the 10/11 season he conceded a goal!
hang him!

Top debating there... I can only guess that the blood has rushed to your head, being upside-down and all that.

Hart is arse. end of.

swinton blue said:
100% harts fault. Nastasic doesn't know how close Torres is to him so hart should be in his area shouting at nastasic what to do with the ball either head it back head it away from goal etc. too many fuck ups now get pants in now to give joe a kick up the arse

Rule number one as cb don't let the ball bounce! Nastastic just as culpable for me though I realise most on here think he is better than baresi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.