joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goalkeeper most important player on the pitch, not Kompany not Sergio not yaya, you cannot play about with this position with sentiment, I personally think he doesn't want to be here anymore, so we have to get this position right if we are to proceed, it has to be spot on.

Just when you think joe has turned the corner , in the biggest game of our premiership season so far , the biggest howler you could possibly commit , bloody hell joe , what the f**k were you doing ? He saved our bacon against moscow , had a few steady games for england and city , and now he gives the media and some of our manic depressive supporters all the ammunition they need.
The goal was absolutely 100% joes mistake , there is no debate , he cost us the game , Pantilimon has to be given a chance , if an outfield player was making costly mistakes he wouldnt even be on the subs bench , but dont forget clichy had a nightmare and was culpable for the first goal as well.

Lavinda Past said:
mgreenz97 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Top debating there... I can only guess that the blood has rushed to your head, being upside-down and all that.

Hart is arse. end of.

Just out of curiosity what exactly has Joe done to have such bad Karma?

At some point in the future, his part in Bobby Mancini's departure will be public knowledge. For now, I'll stick at him costing us the FA cup last season.
I keep reading this, Mancini is gone. So why does it matter anymore.. why isn't it out in 'public knowledge' yet? PM?

@BluePhil8 said:
Casllas and Baines in January please.

-- Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 pm --

Casillas and Baines in January please.
Now this isn't a thread to debate Baines, but Baines!? ffs.

@BluePhil8 said:
Casillas and Baines in January please.

Add in barkley and a decent centre back sell Clichy,hart and Garcia and we havea great squad.

I suspect Joes' card is well & truly marked now & he has no long term future at the club. He may still be picked for the Prem & CL games but that would only be because Pellegrini does not have faith in Pantillimon.

I expect a new No 1 to replace him, possibly in Jan but more likely in the summer.

pudge said:
BlueTG said:
Dirty Harry said:
Yep , you've pretty much hit the nail on the head for me mate, all you needed to add was that he's a cocky, arrogant swaggering little prick these days.
Is it the way he runs? The way he walks? How he talks? How he kicks the football?

Everyone says he is arrogant, what evidence do they have for this. Or is it just a drop in form and everyone is looking to berate him.
Calling Joe "arrogant" or "cocky" is just the cool, trendy thing to say these days.
Agreed. He has regressed as a keeper but that has not been caused by his demeanor. That said, I don't really perceive him as 'cocky'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.