joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burtonblue said:
I am staggered that anybody should be blaming Nastsic. The fella had it all under control. He read the long ball, had got the right side of Torres and had given himself a very comfortable header back to the keeper.
Wtf was Joe doing out of his box? Had he got there before Torres (doubtful) his header would have probably ended up at an opponents feet as the ball had no pace on it and would have not made it out for a throw. Easy goal for them.
Terrible decision making has been Hart's trait for too long now.
Enough.

Yep , you've pretty much hit the nail on the head for me mate, all you needed to add was that he's a cocky, arrogant swaggering little prick these days.

Lavinda Past said:
mgreenz97 said:
Lavinda Past said:
He killed us at the FA Cup Final. Arrogant twat should have been on the bench, but spat his dummy out.

GET RID.

ahaha
yeah i remember in the 10/11 season he conceded a goal!
hang him!

Top debating there... I can only guess that the blood has rushed to your head, being upside-down and all that.

Hart is arse. end of.

Just out of curiosity what exactly has Joe done to have such bad Karma?

BlueTG said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Lavinda Past said:
He killed us at the FA Cup Final. Arrogant twat should have been on the bench, but spat his dummy out.

GET RID.

he wanted to play in a cup final how does that make him arrogant- every player does. if i remember rightly mancini chose to play hart. I dont remember him or there ever being stories of him spitting his dummy out.
He's clearly on an Anti-Hart roll atm.

I've been on an "Anti-Hart roll" since early last season. I've really had enough of him after today - I genuinely wouldn't care if he never played for us again.

As someone else posted... If he played for Norwich, he wouldn't be playing for England.

Get Begovic in.

Dirty Harry said:
Burtonblue said:
I am staggered that anybody should be blaming Nastsic. The fella had it all under control. He read the long ball, had got the right side of Torres and had given himself a very comfortable header back to the keeper.
Wtf was Joe doing out of his box? Had he got there before Torres (doubtful) his header would have probably ended up at an opponents feet as the ball had no pace on it and would have not made it out for a throw. Easy goal for them.
Enough.

Yep , you've pretty much hit the nail on the head for me mate, all you needed to add was that he's a cocky, arrogant swaggering little prick these days.
Haven't got a problem with a bit of bravado/cockyness but you have to back it up with performances which hasn't happened for some time.
If he wasn't England's goalie (debatable choice there too) there is absolutely no way he would still be keeping Pants out.
His inability to deal with crossed balls has been there for all of us to see for a long time.
Give Pants a go and screw those who will come out and accuse City of ruining England's best goalie. I don't think he is.

bondsman said:
swinton blue said:
100% harts fault. Nastasic doesn't know how close Torres is to him so hart should be in his area shouting at nastasic what to do with the ball either head it back head it away from goal etc. too many fuck ups now get pants in now to give joe a kick up the arse

Rule number one as cb don't let the ball bounce! Nastastic just as culpable for me though I realise most on here think he is better than baresi

He has been shit too this season but he is very inexperienced and shouldn't be playing every week. Powers that be have fucked up not buying better quality at CB especially with Kompanys fragile body

Dirty Harry said:
Burtonblue said:
Enough.

Is it the way he runs? The way he walks? How he talks? How he kicks the football?

Everyone says he is arrogant, what evidence do they have for this. Or is it just a drop in form and everyone is looking to berate him.

mgreenz97 said:
Lavinda Past said:
mgreenz97 said:
ahaha
yeah i remember in the 10/11 season he conceded a goal!
hang him!

Top debating there... I can only guess that the blood has rushed to your head, being upside-down and all that.

Hart is arse. end of.

Just out of curiosity what exactly has Joe done to have such bad Karma?

At some point in the future, his part in Bobby Mancini's departure will be public knowledge. For now, I'll stick at him costing us the FA cup last season.

bondsman said:
swinton blue said:
100% harts fault. Nastasic doesn't know how close Torres is to him so hart should be in his area shouting at nastasic what to do with the ball either head it back head it away from goal etc. too many fuck ups now get pants in now to give joe a kick up the arse

Rule number one as cb don't let the ball bounce! Nastastic just as culpable for me though I realise most on here think he is better than baresi
Don't think nastasic was close enough to clear the ball without it bouncing but still in complete control of the situation

BlueTG said:
Dirty Harry said:
Burtonblue said:
Enough.

Is it the way he runs? The way he walks? How he talks? How he kicks the football?

Everyone says he is arrogant, what evidence do they have for this. Or is it just a drop in form and everyone is looking to berate him.
Calling Joe "arrogant" or "cocky" is just the cool, trendy thing to say these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.