joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Joe Hart

razman said:
@MicahRichards 1m

Joe hart.!!the best keeper in the England! #fact... people wanted him to fail need are sad!
Dont think any City fan wants him to fail, just needs to get his head straight and concentrate on what he is paid to do.

Not saying he's not up to scratch but needs to be dropped v Hull. Panty is more than capable and deserves his chance.

Seem to remember him having a poor run of form before putting in that performance against Dortmund last season

As the saying goes, form is temporary, class is permanent.

Perhaps a little bit of complacency setting in?

Good old Micah..Mr injury prone himself sticking up for his buddy.

How does fuck off sound. He is no way the best keeper in England.He may be the best English keeper (of that I am not sure at the mo) but best keeper in England!! LMFAO

Started to believe his hype.

He can be the keeper we saw a couple of years ago but he needs major competition.

Make or break this season for him in my opinion, two bad seasons from any other outfield player and he would be out the door, so the same applies to Hart.

yatesy94 said:
Not saying he's not up to scratch but needs to be dropped v Hull. Panty is more than capable and deserves his chance.

The manager has said he has faith in him so he is hardly likely to drop him for the next game is he. I am sure Joe knows and I trust the manager will have said that mistakes like that are just not acceptable.

It's no time to panic and when he made that point blank block I bet there were not shouts for him to be dropped.

The change to zonal marking might take time to bed in.It clearly didn't work today as two goals came directly from it whereas I don't remember many coming as a result of zonal.Plenty of worrying situations but not many direct goals which is exactly what happens when a marker switches off.

We were not good today.Ok going forward but poor defensively and this season was always going to be defined by how well we defend.Hopefully we will learn how to and quickly.

kp789 said:
I think the city defence was collectively poor, not just Joe. He made mistakes as did, Zab, Clichy, Garcia and Lescott. Just because he is the goalkeeper, the spot light is on him.

you are totally wrong

the spotlight is on him because his all to frequent mistakes are costing us Games but their will be people on this forum defending him as the best keeper in the world when he in fact is not even the best keeper in Manchester

-- Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:16 pm --

Blumers Bloomers said:
Seem to remember him having a poor run of form before putting in that performance against Dortmund last season

As the saying goes, form is temporary, class is permanent.

Perhaps a little bit of complacency setting in?

Then he went reverted to being poor again.

Madrid away first half and Dortmund at home were the only decent shows Hart put on last season.

Bluemoon115 said:
Two free headers.

But yeah, all Joe's fault.

Bollocks.

I like Joe, I do, but have you ever seen him come and claim a ball through a crowd of players crom a corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.