joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Joe Hart

didactic said:
I love Hart I am his strongest supporter but I think he was better when he had competition and was fighting for his spot. I do not want to see you walking up and down the cat walk and in shampoo adverts when you have not perfected your craft. Personally I think he needs dropping both for club and country. He s complacent, Mancini said it and I agree 100%.

This is not knee jerk either he has been average since last season and cost us vital points.

This.

Joe's a good keeper, but all this talk of being one of the best in the world is way off the mark.

Maybe in a couple of years if he knuckles down and LEARNS FROM HIS MISTAKES.

Being a goalkeeper can be a very lonely job at times, a lot is to do with confidence, so we should be behind him, not slagging him off.

Come on Joe............

sam-caddick said:
Damocles said:
He's out of form recently. Don't think he's out of talent mind. He does need to be challenged for his place in my opinion though

He has been out of form for nearly a year, bar that impressive performance against Dortmund and first half of Madrid away.

I think we're looking at the same problem from different ends.

I see Dortmund, Madrid and a few games in the season before as extraordinarily good form. The rest is his normal form.

You guys seems to see Dortmund, Madrid and a few games in the title winning season as normal form and the rest is bad form.

I think we need to be realistic here and say that Hart is not showing signs that he would be the player that we expected him to be 2 years ago.

Apparently, David Platt has said on Al-Jazeera that if Mancini was still at City, Joe would have been sold, as they had decided to sign Begovic.

quiet_riot said:
Apparently, David Platt has said on Al-Jazeera that if Mancini was still at City, Joe would have been sold, as they had decided to sign Begovic.

Mignolet would have been the better choice,the dippers have got a belter.

FantasyIreland said:
quiet_riot said:

Mignolet would have been the better choice,the dippers have got a belter.
I've watched both their games and he has made mistakes at crosses which went unpunished - remember Stoke hitting the bar in 1st half last week. That came from Mignolet error. He's a good keeper, but all keepers make mistakes. And Hart is one of the best

@MicahRichards 1m

Joe hart.!!the best keeper in the England! #fact... people wanted him to fail need are sad!

0000_jordan.jpg

Guillermo Ochoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.