joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityStu said:
Needs dropping for a game or two, just so he knows he's not untouchable. No need for Casillas as Pantilimon showed he's more than capable in last year's cup run and Iker's wages would be astronomical. People do need to calm down though as on form he's excellent. Was terrific through 09/10 and 10/11 and even since his form tailing off has the occasional stormer like last season against Dortmund.

We don't want the odd occasional great performance though, we want consistency over a season.

I am not saying he can play like Dortmund at home every game, but since that game he has been overall pretty dire in my opinion.

I agree he needs dropping for a game or two, but what he really needs is very good competition, once he gets that and is on his toes again he will be back to his best.

If he carries on the way he is though he could find himself out the door come next Summer.

Hart should be given one more season if he is still making mistakes then it is time to cash in.

agree with de niro's assertion, i would love us to get guzan. would help us in the american market, too.

guzan has been sensational for villa for a full year, the best in the league IMO. he saves villa literally every game multiple times over. go and watch the arsenal-villa game from a week ago if you don't believe for one example. was villa's POTY last season

should be starting for USA over howard, miles better.

andrewmswift said:
agree with de niro's assertion, i would love us to get guzan. would help us in the american market, too.

guzan has been sensational for villa for a full year, the best in the league IMO. he saves villa literally every game multiple times over. go and watch the arsenal-villa game from a week ago if you don't believe for one example. was villa's POTY last season

Howard is better but I still wouldn't want City to sign him.

Ray78 said:
andrewmswift said:

Howard is better but I still wouldn't want City to sign him.

i don't think howard is better at all. not in any aspect in fact, he's just more established as a name

I don't think dropping him would take him out of the limelight. In fact, quite the opposite. The press would have a field day. But maybe that's what he needs? Less resting on his laurels and more pressure to perform and keep his concentration up. I agree, drop him for the Hull game. Put Big Pants in between the sticks, let Joey know he's not indispensable. Let Costel put his position under pressure. It'll do him good in the long run.

In fairness to United they did they same with De Gea - dropped him, played Lindegaard and now he's much improved as a goalkeeper. It can, and will work well for us too.

I don't really agree with all the people saying he should be permanently dropped but another top keeper fighting for that start might help.

We are short on homegrown players so what about Alex McCarthy from Reading or Fraser Forster, both young and hungry not just for top level football but that England No. 1 spot as well so would be directly competing with Hart for club and country.

i got slated and banned from here for questioning hart.

well fuck off to whoever said i was wrong.

needs replacing, as soon as

pantillimon for now please.

avoidconfusion said:
jrb said:
Just been posted on the Skyscrapercity Premier league thread.

platt on al Jazeera sports -

"Joe hart wouldn't be a man city player if Mancini and I were still there, we wanted to sign begovic"

Classy Platt.... fucking potatoeheaded twat

Wow, if that's true, that's kind of crazy.

Anyway, like most people here, I think it's time for Pantilimon to get the number 1 jersey.

If you think Joe Hart should be dropped out right your an idiot. He's a top class keeper. Drop him for a couple of games. Give him the kick up the arse he needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.