joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the same keeper he was a year or two ago, his performance and general physique have dipped as his popularity and media limelight have flourished. I think he's enjoying being 'no.1' too much, he was one of the best around when he was chasing that accolade.

I certainly agree with the general consensus he needs a kick up the arse.

I thought Joe was playing reasonably well until their first goal and then his confidence seemed to slip away. Let's be honest he had no support for their first goal - he made an almost point blank save and then watched three defenders stand around picking their noses instead of trying to clear the lines.

Well down on form from what he can and should be doing.

While its scant consulation the back four gave him little to be confident about but his command of the area is lacking and his distribution below what is required for a team in the Chumps League.

I don't know of a side at the level we are supposedly at that looks so shaky in the back when sides press us.

The defending against Cardiff was about as bad as it gets and I hope it was just an off day because Cardiff while determined and well set up to defend our pedestrian forward movement didn't need a lot of possession over the 96 minutes to score three times.

He is young and when things go above your expectation ..you think you are a king for a day..bench him and bring Panti for couple of games and see if he is still grounded .

Yes
Mancini wanted to sell Hart. Didn't rate him thought he was weak on his left side

chicagoblues said:
He is young and when things go above your expectation ..you think you are a king for a day..bench him and bring Panti for couple of games and see if he is still grounded .
I think in this case it would be the best option

I got stick on here for saying he's overrated and got too big for his boots. But I was right. It's a long slump in form, more realisitically he's an average keeper who had a very good 18 months. He needs to spend less time acting all pally with opposition players and his image and more time training. I'd drop him for Panty now.

For someone so tall Hart really should be commanding the six yard box when defending corners. For me Pantillimon would not have allowed Cardiff to score their two goals from corners yesterday. A change is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.