joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
SalfordCityBlue said:
Also concerned that we have abandoned the solid at the back philosophy that the old regime prided themselves on in favour of an instruction to play 'attractive' football at all costs. Think results the like of yesterday will be far more common this season than we have been used to - just got to hope that the wins are more frequent and emphatic to balance it out...

Attractive football? Yesterday's game looked like the same toothless, lacklustre performance we saw too many times last year

George Hannah said:
Are some of you actually suggesting Txiki gets on the phone to Clueless to ask about a Bego deal???

He should be on the phone to Kinnear instead, getting Krul.
Get Coloccini while at it.

Has world class been mentioned yet?

He is not world class, needs to realise he isn't and start working hard again.

Best thing that could happen for us is Hogdson dropping him from England's team.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Has world class been mentioned yet?

He is not world class, needs to realise he isn't and start working hard again.

Best thing that could happen for us is Hogdson dropping him from England's team.
Been saying this for over a year now,he's not world class.

Not saying he does this entirely on his own but he has won 3 golden gloves in 3 consecutive seasons!!

Whilst I agree with some that say he isn't world class, Casillas was regarded as world class and one of the best in the world when he was making similar mistakes as Hart!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Not saying he does this entirely on his own but he has won 3 golden gloves in 3 consecutive seasons!!

Whilst I agree with some that say he isn't world class, Casillas was regarded as world class and one of the best in the world when he was making similar mistakes as Hart!
Most keepers in the league would've won the golden gloves in that team,means nothing.Saying that he did have a decent season the one before last,hoping he can get back to it,no one wants to see him fail.

when you have vinnie and nastasic infront of you its easy to keep clean sheets!

awful yesterday and the scotland performance wasnt too good,

first real test yesterday without our 2 first choice CB's and he failed badly,

in my opinion pants would have gobbled up both crosses yesterday, especially the 2nd goal

i blame head and frigging shoulders!

Joe Hart is a good shotstopper well apart from that effort in the Scotland game.however he needs to be more of a presence on corners.pants should be given his chance as all players should be fighting for their places

Can't understand Joe one bit,he is 6ft 5inch about 15 stone,on corners he should be coming out and flattening everything in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.