joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
Damocles said:
kiam06 said:
Joe Hart is the best keeper in the league let's get behind him FFS.

He's not even the best keeper in Manchester mate

If you mean De Gea you are wronger than a particularly wrong thing.

I don't think he is. De Gea was good last season and Hart average. Hart needs to up his game big style.

All this world class, best keeper in England talk is just that.

I look at Mignolet at Liverpool and in two games he has won them 4 points with his keeping.

When was the last time Hart won us a game? I can't remember. Certainly not recently.

Damocles said:
kiam06 said:
Joe Hart is the best keeper in the league let's get behind him FFS.

Accurate.

I wish people would stop making such obviously ridiculous statements, as Hart being the best in the league, one of the best in the world etc.
He is not, period, and anyone not wearing blue-tinted glasses should see this.

He has potential to be one of the best though, but is atm behind the likes of De Gea (who is three years younger than Joe btw) and Neuer (one year older than Joe).

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Davs 19 said:
Damocles said:

If you mean De Gea you are wronger than a particularly wrong thing.

I don't think he is. De Gea was good last season and Hart average. Hart needs to up his game big style.

All this world class, best keeper in England talk is just that.

I look at Mignolet at Liverpool and in two games he has won them 4 points with his keeping.

When was the last time Hart won us a game? I can't remember. Certainly not recently.

There are better keepers than Hart but De Gea isn't one of them.

Golden Gloves winner yet again last year and the the best defence in the Prem for the third season on the bounce.

You don't do that without a good keeper. We're far too critical of our own on here.

Make or break. Same thing happened to Robinson and look at him now.
I personally think he is better than that and would back him, but yesterday was worrying. He played well until the second so his confidence should have been fine. Seemed to interested in the player in front and not the ball. Their third should not have happened either as the header was close to the width of the goal and in the six yard box so should have cleaned it out. The mad thing was the best corner of the game was just before half time and he did a good job of clearing it out.
Needs a run of a dozen solid games to get him out of the spotlight. If he does not hit that he may need a break

Nobody is saying that he isn't a good keeper.

I can't believe it's a controversial statement to say that a City player isn't the best in the entire league in their position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.