joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see at least one positive from yesterday. The Doom Merchants wont like it though.

stonerblue said:
gmckennasell said:
Nice to see joe back to his best today , hes now had 3 clean sheets with a shaky defence , and 2 for england , hes getting his confidence back , i started this thread , and it makes me immensely happy to be proved wrong , keep it up joe.

Yeah, all that time 'out of the limelight' really helped didn't it?

Joe was no better or worse in this game than he has been all season so far. Your OP was wrong then and still is now.

Really so joes performance against cardiff was as good as the stoke game ? He cleared every cross against stoke and commanded his area and yet he hardly cleared anything against cardiff , please explain how this is the same . Your quick enough to come on here saying "i told you so" , so lets have a reasoned explanation for your comments.

gmckennasell said:
stonerblue said:
gmckennasell said:
Nice to see joe back to his best today , hes now had 3 clean sheets with a shaky defence , and 2 for england , hes getting his confidence back , i started this thread , and it makes me immensely happy to be proved wrong , keep it up joe.

Joe was no better or worse in this game than he has been all season so far. Your OP was wrong then and still is now.

Really so joes performance against cardiff was as good as the stoke game ? He cleared every cross against stoke and commanded his area and yet he hardly cleared anything against cardiff , please explain how this is the same . Your quick enough to come on here saying "i told you so" , so lets have a reasoned explanation for your comments.
Your op was wrong yet your still on the defensive?

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
RandomJ said:
It's when he has games like this that you really do shake your head at the people who wanted pants in net ahead of him. Hart has every season and will this season too save us more points than he will ever cost us. He is a top keeper and some people really don't get how lucky we are to have him. I just think some people need to learn the difference between being confident in ones ability and being cocky.

It annoys me. All the shit he took after the Cardiff game, and today hardly any praise for getting us the result.
Which his saves basically did.

Well, I praised his performance in the Post Match thread.

Man City fans need to be more supportive. De Gea went through similiar period where he just couldnt catch a break. Manutd fans never lost faith in him. Hart is better than him but he gets ridiculous amount of shit. Come on now , you can not save everything.

JustATevezFan said:
Man City fans need to be more supportive. De Gea went through similiar period where he just couldnt catch a break. Manutd fans never lost faith in him. Hart is better than him but he gets ridiculous amount of shit. Come on now , you can not save everything.

That's mostly down to their arrogance. Anyone in a rag shirt is automatically better than anyone else. Just look at how they rate their own players, there's delusion, there's arrogance and then there are rags.
There were also plenty of them on their own forums calling for De Gea to be dropped in favour of Lindegaard. So it's rubbish to think it's just City fans who aren't supportive. The majority of blues have always backed Joe Hart, it was only a vocal minority who needed to take their tampons out and man up. If you look at this thread, some of those have changed their minds already after the Stoke game. That tells you everything about the people who were slagging him off.

gmckennasell said:
stonerblue said:
gmckennasell said:

do i really have to get the highlights up to prove to you that he did not clear every cross against Stoke. Do I ?<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
JustATevezFan said:

don't talk shit. Half the plastics wanted him gone once the sun was on his case.

RAG.

stony said:
JustATevezFan said:

That's mostly down to their arrogance. Anyone in a rag shirt is automatically better than anyone else. Just look at how they rate their own players, there's delusion, there's arrogance and then there are rags.
There were also plenty of them on their own forums calling for De Gea to be dropped in favour of Lindegaard. So it's rubbish to think it's just City fans who aren't supportive. The majority of blues have always backed Joe Hart, it was only a vocal minority who needed to take their tampons out and man up. , some of those have changed their minds already after the Stoke game. That tells you everything about the people who were slagging him off.

Boom !

JustATevezFan said:
Blimey Tevez City under a different name

If Joe has a good game tomorrow and on Sunday then that will show he his back to form. One good game doesn't make a season. Here's hoping for another 2 clean sheets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.