joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim of the Oak said:
If Joe has a good game tomorrow and on Sunday then that will show he his back to form. One good game doesn't make a season. Here's hoping for another 2 clean sheets!!

That may be but one bad game seemed to determine the season as far as some doubters were concerned

CC1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
If Joe has a good game tomorrow and on Sunday then that will show he his back to form. One good game doesn't make a season. Here's hoping for another 2 clean sheets!!

That may be but one bad game seemed to determine the season as far as some doubters were concerned

Or maybe they just hate that Head n Shoulders advert. It is not a good time to be greedy when many people are struggling to make ends meet. That said, I will continue to cheer every save Joe makes and I hope he has a fantastic season.

Tim of the Oak said:
CC1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Or maybe they just hate that Head n Shoulders advert. It is not a good time to be greedy when many people are struggling to make ends meet. That said, I will continue to cheer every save Joe makes and I hope he has a fantastic season.

Ahhh. So that was the reason........deep down you resented his adverts. How embarrassing for you to admit that

CC1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
CC1 said:

Ahhh. So that was the reason........deep down you resented his adverts. How embarrassing for you to admit that

Not at all. When Joe plays well I give him plenty of credit and when he is poor I say so. Maybe last season he should have been concentrating on his training a bit more. Don't you think a £100k a week is enough to prioritise the Club who have made you.

CC1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

It wasn't just one bad game, it was a bad game following a bad season following a bad England performance.

Tim of the Oak said:
CC1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Not at all. When Joe plays well I give him plenty of credit and when he is poor I say so. Maybe last season he should have been concentrating on his training a bit more. Don't you think a £100k a week is enough to prioritise the Club who have made you.

That Head and Shoulders advert was filmed with a green screen at Carrington. It took a couple of hours after training one day. It's laughable that people use this sort of thing to make out players are somehow "distracted".

6one said:
Tim of the Oak said:
CC1 said:

That Head and Shoulders advert was filmed with a green screen at Carrington. It took a couple of hours after training one day. It's laughable that people use this sort of thing to make out players are somehow "distracted".

Well if Joe is keeping his focus then it is about time that he learned how to keep his goal kicks on the pitch. Joe's shot stopping and one and one ability continue to be excellent but his distribution and handling of crosses could do with a lot more work.

It was telling that in Frank Lampard's 100 caps week we heard about how he had stayed for hours after traing every week to improve his game. I can't wait to hear the same stories in relation to Joe.

CC1 said:
Well if Joe is keeping his focus then it is about time that he learned how to keep his goal kicks on the pitch. Joe's shot stopping and one and one ability continue to be excellent but his distribution and handling of crosses could do with a lot more work.

I noticed Negredo waving his arms at Joe a few times and pointing to the middle of the pitch when Joe's goal kicks went out of play

Bluekiwi said:
CC1 said:

I noticed Negredo waving his arms at Joe a few times and pointing to the middle of the pitch when Joe's goal kicks went out of play

Good point Bluekiwi. There is a clue for Joe in the term "target man".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.