joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim of the Oak said:
CC1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Or maybe they just hate that Head n Shoulders advert. It is not a good time to be greedy when many people are struggling to make ends meet. That said, I will continue to cheer every save Joe makes and I hope he has a fantastic season.

Ahhh. So that was the reason........deep down you resented his adverts. How embarrassing for you to admit that

Not at all. When Joe plays well I give him plenty of credit and when he is poor I say so. Maybe last season he should have been concentrating on his training a bit more. Don't you think a £100k a week is enough to prioritise the Club who have made you.

But that's the point. What makes YOU think he doesn't prioritise the club just because he made an advert in his spare time. Joe is Class and has had few poor games - his clean sheets demonstrate this - so you know fuck all

CC1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
CC1 said:
Ahhh. So that was the reason........deep down you resented his adverts. How embarrassing for you to admit that

Not at all. When Joe plays well I give him plenty of credit and when he is poor I say so. Maybe last season he should have been concentrating on his training a bit more. Don't you think a £100k a week is enough to prioritise the Club who have made you.

But that's the point. What makes YOU think he doesn't prioritise the club just because he made an advert in his spare time. Joe is Class and has had few poor games - his clean sheets demonstrate this - so you know fuck all

Yes I agree but at least that's twice as much as you know.

Very glad Joe had a good game tonight. Long may it continue.

Tim of the Oak said:
CC1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
If Joe has a good game tomorrow and on Sunday then that will show he his back to form. One good game doesn't make a season. Here's hoping for another 2 clean sheets!!

That may be but one bad game seemed to determine the season as far as some doubters were concerned

Or maybe they just hate that Head n Shoulders advert. It is not a good time to be greedy when many people are struggling to make ends meet. That said, I will continue to cheer every save Joe makes and I hope he has a fantastic season.

what a load of bubbles.

Lucky13 said:
Kicked the ball straight into touch twice last night , can anyone explain why he does this so frequently?

he can't kick. if we ever get to a point that we are in a penalty shoot out he's the best lad to have around, if he had to take one it would sail into asda's car park.

de niro said:
Lucky13 said:
Kicked the ball straight into touch twice last night , can anyone explain why he does this so frequently?

he can't kick. if we ever get to a point that we are in a penalty shoot out he's the best lad to have around, if he had to take one it would sail into asda's car park.
Euro U21 Semi Final
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKeGf9dG7O8[/youtube]

Lucky13 said:

Could be shampoo in his eyes?

Or maybe it's just not the strongest aspect of his game but he's working on it and if those few groaning, coaning munts would stfu the odd time he messes one up he wouldn't be quite so nervy about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.