joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
ZZmaestro said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
If that is what he thinks of a player he rates highly I would love to see what he has to say on someone like Garcia.

Lfmao, Hart is nowhere near as atrocious to watch than Garcia ( torture comes to mind ).

Hart is still verry young and a good goal keeper improves till his mid 30s.
His issues could be easily fixed by a competent keeper's coach, question : can we afford to wait for him to be as safe and competitive as the likes of Cecz, Neuter, Buffon, Lyoris,

Who/what is a competent keeper coach

All the above have had their nightmares in recent times. We don't notice it 'cos we don't study them every week' cos they're not ours. Cech in particular had a hellish time the season before last but the club and the fans stood by him ( in the main ) and he came through it.

A lesson for some there maybe.......

grim up north said:
ZZmaestro said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
If that is what he thinks of a player he rates highly I would love to see what he has to say on someone like Garcia.

Lfmao, Hart is nowhere near as atrocious to watch than Garcia ( torture comes to mind ).

Hart is still verry young and a good goal keeper improves till his mid 30s.
His issues could be easily fixed by a competent keeper's coach, question : can we afford to wait for him to be as safe and competitive as the likes of Cecz, Neuter, Buffon, Lyoris,

Who/what is a competent keeper coach

Take a look at this ferry interesting read :

http://www.marca.com/2013/07/15/en/football/real_madrid/1373904063.html

grim up north said:
Len Rum said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Are we going to blame Hart every time we lose? Fucking hell maybe we should drop Nastastic and Kompany for fucking up for the third goal?
For one mistake that would be harsh. But yes another mistake like that (and certainly two) over a shortish period of time then they should be dropped. What is the point of persisting with players who are constantly costing us points?

So when Kompany fucks up like he didon Saturday twice ,and cost us points do we question his position in the team
Err .......yes!

Len Rum said:
grim up north said:
Len Rum said:
For one mistake that would be harsh. But yes another mistake like that (and certainly two) over a shortish period of time then they should be dropped. What is the point of persisting with players who are constantly costing us points?

So when Kompany fucks up like he didon Saturday twice ,and cost us points do we question his position in the team
Err .......yes!

Hmm

grim up north said:
Len Rum said:
grim up north said:
Err .......yes!

Hmm
No Hmm about it at all. I'd be prepared to listen to a case for the defence of the player if at the same as making errors he was performing heroics to save us points and also the quality of replacements has to be borne in mind. In the case of Kompany he was immense against United and so built up some credit to 'offset' the Villa mistake. The potential replacements for Kompany also worry me. In Joe's case he is not saving us games to set off against his mistakes and we have an adequate replacement in Pants.

Len Rum said:
grim up north said:
Len Rum said:
Err .......yes!

Hmm
No Hmm about it at all. I'd be prepared to listen to a case for the defence of the player if at the same as making errors he was performing heroics to save us points and also the quality of replacements has to be borne in mind. In the case of Kompany he was immense against United and so built up some credit to 'offset' the Villa mistake. The potential replacements for Kompany also worry me. In Joe's case he is not saving us games to set off against his mistakes and we have an adequate replacement in Pants.
But he has saved us against stoke, and although we were comfortable 3 good saves against the rags. And he's actually started claiming crosses which has been something that we've been complaining about for ages

Len Rum said:
grim up north said:
Len Rum said:
Err .......yes!

Hmm
No Hmm about it at all. I'd be prepared to listen to a case for the defence of the player if at the same as making errors he was performing heroics to save us points and also the quality of replacements has to be borne in mind. In the case of Kompany he was immense against United and so built up some credit to 'offset' the Villa mistake. The potential replacements for Kompany also worry me. In Joe's case he is not saving us games to set off against his mistakes and we have an adequate replacement in Pants.[/quote]

And yet he can 't get a run in the team........oh hang on, that's because he's not close to Harts level.............can't be , can he ? If he was and Harts such a liability, he'd be in the team, surely ? Wouldn't he ?

MCFC97 said:
Len Rum said:
grim up north said:
But he has saved us against stoke, and although we were comfortable 3 good saves against the rags. And he's actually started claiming crosses which has been something that we've been complaining about for ages
Against Stoke a deflection from Nasty straight at him which he pushed out. Fair save but hardly earth shattering. Can't remember much else.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
Len Rum said:
grim up north said:
No Hmm about it at all. I'd be prepared to listen to a case for the defence of the player if at the same as making errors he was performing heroics to save us points and also the quality of replacements has to be borne in mind. In the case of Kompany he was immense against United and so built up some credit to 'offset' the Villa mistake. The potential replacements for Kompany also worry me. In Joe's case he is not saving us games to set off against his mistakes and we have an adequate replacement in Pants.[/quote]

And yet he can 't get a run in the team........oh hang on, that's because he's not close to Harts level.............can't be , can he ? If he was and Harts such a liability, he'd be in the team, surely ? Wouldn't he ?
Did nothing wrong in the FA Cup run.Was fantastic against Chelsea. Can't do much more than perform when he's asked to.

Len Rum said:
MCFC97 said:
Len Rum said:
Against Stoke a deflection from Nasty straight at him which he pushed out. Fair save but hardly earth shattering. Can't remember much else.

What about the save from Failaini and then the saves when during the pinball defending from a corner. And that deflection from Nasty could easily have fooled many keepers and the save 1 on 1 against Kenwyne Jones was a good save aswell

Len Rum said:
MCFC97 said:
Len Rum said:
Against Stoke a deflection from Nasty straight at him which he pushed out. Fair save but hardly earth shattering. Can't remember much else.

-- Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 pm --

Davs 19 said:

Did nothing wrong in the FA Cup run.Was fantastic against Chelsea. Can't do much more than perform when he's asked to.

I've nothing at all against Pants, Len. I think he's a very competent keeper.

I just think he's a distance away from Hart.

If you put both on the market, I'd imagine a Hart would attract both a lot more and higher profile suitors and a much bigger fee. That wouldn't be 'cos Pants is as good as Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.