joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
didactic said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Citizen_Ando said:
Pants is head and shoulders above him. Seriously though, I'm now worried he'll cost us more games this season.

Totally agree. If he's not there already, he's sailing close to becoming a liability.

He already is!

Hopefully it's just a dip in form but he is worrying me. All 3 goals were preventable tonight. Hart at fault for 2 and you could say terrible positioning for the other where although cliche was the main culprit, a good starting position he could gave intercepted the ball

dazz46 said:
He has got to big headed thinking he is the best,when he is far from it.

The thing is, he doesn't come across as one with much of an ego, and neither have i ever really seen him get overconfident...

I just don't think he's mentally strong enough to cope with the amount of pressure.

Goal Keeper

Should City buy a new goal keeper, promote another, or stick with the current one ?

i like Casillas, but if we want long term GK, we should go for Asmir Begovic. after all, Platt and Mancini was right about Hart.

I think it would be wrong to discard Hart so swiftly - home grown quota is something we need to be aware of.

No doubt he's bang out of form at the moment though.

I think we have to stick with him.

Re: Goal Keeper

Macc said:
Should City buy a new goal keeper, promote another, or stick with the current one ?
Joe needs to stay our No 1` but needs to be dropped from England for a while so he can focus on us and nothing else untill he regains his form I trust Joe. WE NEED TO BACK HIM!!! and if he can't find his form go for Valdes, Begovic or cassillas in Jan. But I think a top draw no 2 in Jan is needed to stick a rocket up his arse if the above doesn't work

Celebritykiller said:
I think it would be wrong to discard Hart so swiftly - home grown quota is something we need to be aware of.

No doubt he's bang out of form at the moment though.

I think we have to stick with him.
I agree with this fully

I don't think he should be discarded, but we need a decent sub to take over when he's in this terrible form. Then if that sub proves to be better, leave him out for a series of matches. Unfortunately I think it's what he needs to snap out of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.