joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pants must come in now but we all know he probably wont.
That Muller goal reminded of a situation where Pants was similarly in against Mata in the FA Cup and he dealt with that situation brilliantly.

Revolver said:
MCFC97 said:
I missed the game tonight fortunately cos I was working and just read this on the OS
Bayern poured forward looking to
further punish a City team that were
badly out of sorts with Hart called upon
to make two fine saves in quick
succession as the visitors threatened
to run up a cricket score
I know he made two mistakes again tonight but Is this true or is it just propaganda bullshit.

It can be argued that for the second "mistake" he was badly exposed by
the defence and the shot was so powerful that he could do little.

However Bayern's first goal was a long range almost speculative shot that you would have expected a top keeper to save.
Cheers but crucially did he make any saves, or 'fine' saves

Re: Goal Keeper

MCFC97 said:
Macc said:
Should City buy a new goal keeper, promote another, or stick with the current one ?
Joe needs to stay our No 1` but needs to be dropped from England for a while so he can focus on us and nothing else untill he regains his form I trust Joe. WE NEED TO BACK HIM!!! and if he can't find his form go for Valdes, Begovic or cassillas in Jan. But I think a top draw no 2 in Jan is needed to stick a rocket up his arse if the above doesn't work

No we don't and I do not care about England. I am British and he is not good enough for us and has not been for a long time. I'd take Casillias just to challenge him even promote the number 2. All the goals were preventable and he did not do his job. All that national pride means nothing to me when it pomes to City. I am Manchester born and support my club not think how it benefits England.

If you had swapped Neuer and Hart tonight - city would have won 2-0 IMO. He definitely would have stopped first and third goals, maybe the second as well by coming out early. Not sure Hart would have stopped Milner's effort in current form.

bored at work said:
If you had swapped Neuer and Hart tonight - city would have won 2-0 IMO. He definitely would have stopped first and third goals, maybe the second as well by coming out early. Not sure Hart would have stopped Milner's effort in current form.

Neuer is pure class. It's like having an extra defender with him. I reckon he could play midfield.

You know looking back at the highlights Hart is at fault for all three goals.

Re: Goal Keeper

didactic said:
MCFC97 said:
Macc said:
Should City buy a new goal keeper, promote another, or stick with the current one ?
Joe needs to stay our No 1` but needs to be dropped from England for a while so he can focus on us and nothing else untill he regains his form I trust Joe. WE NEED TO BACK HIM!!! and if he can't find his form go for Valdes, Begovic or cassillas in Jan. But I think a top draw no 2 in Jan is needed to stick a rocket up his arse if the above doesn't work

No we don't and I do not care about England. I am British and he is not good enough for us and has not been for a long time. I'd take Casillias just to challenge him even promote the number 2. All the goals were preventable and he did not do his job. All that national pride means nothing to me when it pomes to City. I am Manchester born and support my club not think how it benefits England.
My point is I think his mind's too focused on England so if that is taken out of his mind then he will focussed more on us. because he was at his best when he wasn't England No.1. Maybe thats what he needs

MCFC97 said:
Revolver said:
MCFC97 said:
I missed the game tonight fortunately cos I was working and just read this on the OS
I know he made two mistakes again tonight but Is this true or is it just propaganda bullshit.

However Bayern's first goal was a long range almost speculative shot that you would have expected a top keeper to save.

I could be wrong (I was watching a lot of the game through my hands) but I don't think he made any fine saves but a couple of routine ones. For all their superiority Bayern didn't actually pepper our goal.

Revolver said:
MCFC97 said:
Revolver said:

I could be wrong (I was watching a lot of the game through my hands) but I don't think he made any fine saves but a couple of routine ones. For all their superiority Bayern didn't actually pepper our goal.
ok Thanks tbf if i was watching I probably would have killed myself by all accounts then my bosses at the FA wouldn't be happy at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.