joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebritykiller said:
I think it would be wrong to discard Hart so swiftly - home grown quota is something we need to be aware of.

No doubt he's bang out of form at the moment though.

his OUT OF FORM for the past 18 months already FFS!!!! if he continue to make mistakes and didn't improve our season can crush straight away

MCFC97 said:
Celebritykiller said:
I think it would be wrong to discard Hart so swiftly - home grown quota is something we need to be aware of.

No doubt he's bang out of form at the moment though.

I think we have to stick with him.
I agree with this fully

He's obviously young and talented enough to hopefully be the keeper he was before.

However he's now conceding far too many soft goals and costing us games. The logical step now is for him to be dropped because if this lack of form continues we will nothing.

I missed the game tonight fortunately cos I was working and just read this on the OS
Bayern poured forward looking to
further punish a City team that were
badly out of sorts with Hart called upon
to make two fine saves in quick
succession as the visitors threatened
to run up a cricket score
I know he made two mistakes again tonight but Is this true or is it just propaganda bullshit.

For his own good he should be on the bench for a couple of matches,i thought he would play his way through this out of form patch but seems he is not.I dont know what to do with him but he deserves the chance to get back to his old self

MCFC97 said:
I missed the game tonight fortunately cos I was working and just read this on the OS
Bayern poured forward looking to
further punish a City team that were
badly out of sorts with Hart called upon
to make two fine saves in quick
succession as the visitors threatened
to run up a cricket score
I know he made two mistakes again tonight but Is this true or is it just propaganda bullshit.

It can be argued that for the second "mistake" he was badly exposed by
the defence and the shot was so powerful that he could do little.

However Bayern's first goal was a long range almost speculative shot that you would have expected a top keeper to save.

Watching the replay, even for the Muller goal, Hart was shite.

Dove when Muller was trying to settle the ball. Not when he shot. Gave him an easier goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.