joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
M147WN said:
deano ou812 said:
They showed it after the game joe shouts something like keepers ball,but by that time nastastic was moving towards heading the ball....

Thanks for that mate!
I watched it in the pub and really didn't know who called (if anyone).
Regardless, Joe looks at fault as Nastasic has little option but to head it!

He needs time on the bench! Would do him good and reaffirm he's not guaranteed a start!
That may be half the problem!
We've seen this before with another keeper called Joe!
Turned out to be one of our best! .....and those calling him a **** need to remember the times he's got us out of the shit and not be so bloody disrespectful to a City player!
I doubt you'd call him that to his face!
The right thing to do now is put Pants between the sticks!
There's been a noticeable dip but Joe is still young as keepers go and he'll learn and improve his decision making! I certainly wouldn't be getting rid at this point!
Yes!, he's dropped a very noticeable bollock but so did Torres an hour before he became a Chelsea hero!
Agree think he needs taking out of the firing line,in fact if possible not even on the bench (but thats not gonna happen) but maybe give him a complete rest so he can get himself right,we all want joe back to the stunning goalkeeper we know he is,and back to the keeper he was during the title season...

Re: I hate to say I told you so !!!

@BluePhil8 said:
Why make a thread on this? There are ready several threads relating to Hart. Everyone knows he has been poor for a while, but did you really need you make a thread so you could gloat?
It's so he can feel important on the internet.

Just tell him God doesn't exist. He'll have a dicky fit and fuck off again, hopefully.

@BluePhil8 said:
Why make a thread on this? There are ready several threads relating to Hart. Everyone knows he has been poor for a while, but did you really need you make a thread so you could gloat?

Just said that....empty vessels make the most noise.

themadinventor said:
.....But I did, Joe Hart is going to keep letting us down until he feels threatened as our undisputed number 1, I've been saying it for months and been slagged off for having that opinion, its very noticeable that more and more on here are starting to say the same thing.

I don't think for one minute we should get rid of him, I don't think its all his fault, it has to be very difficult to keep motivated when you know for sure that you are on the team sheet.

I'll say it one more time ....we need a goalie good enough to threaten his comfort, IMO we have one in Panty but MP obviously doesn't share this view, so go out and get one MP or we can kiss this league goodbye at least for this season.

He won't fight for the jersey. I f we signed someone like Valdes, or Iker, then he would slap in a transfer request. He's been found out, he would choose the wrong valley for the charge of the light brigade every time. It won't change, he'll be making the same poor decisions when he's in his 30's, that's what Bobby realized, as has Pelli. Its deciding who to bring in, but if we do expect Hart to be off.

cookster said:
Maybe I'm wrong but I can't remember Pants having a bad performance?

To be fair mate he has looked a little panicky at times, but with little or no match time it's understandable, JH is out of form, , Panty could be better than any of us think, we have nothing to lose in giving him an extended run.

@BluePhil8 said:
I feel bad for Nastasic. He read the flight of the ball, had Torres in his back pocket, and then he looks forward and what does he see? Fucking Joe Hart running towards him at full pelt. He probably thought "fuck, not you again." What is he supposed to do? If he hesitates Torres might run past him. Hart is the senior player, which makes it even worse.

True. Also count that Nasty is just 19. It should be Hart saving him from troubles and being the more reliable one - not the other way around.

The Flash said:
@BluePhil8 said:
It's so he can feel important on the internet.

Just tell him God doesn't exist. He'll have a dicky fit and fuck off again, hopefully.

Ha ha ha ha cheers for that....anyway do you care to answer my thread or just have a pop as per usual,

Pantilimon will probably play on Wednesday. If he takes his chance and has a good game, then he should start for the foreseeable future. That will be a good way to deal with the goalkeeper situation, Hart can have no complaints about being dropped, and a hungry goalkeeper with something to prove will get his chance. Like any player, Hart is not untouchable, even Casillas has lost his place at club level.

Iskand said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I feel bad for Nastasic. He read the flight of the ball, had Torres in his back pocket, and then he looks forward and what does he see? Fucking Joe Hart running towards him at full pelt. He probably thought "fuck, not you again." What is he supposed to do? If he hesitates Torres might run past him. Hart is the senior player, which makes it even worse.

True. Also count that Nasty is just 19. It should be Hart saving him from troubles and being the more reliable one - not the other way around.

Yep can't blame Nasty on this one, the defence has been shaky but on this occasion it was purely Hart imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.