Joey Barton

He needs calling out for it, whether there's legal ground or not I'm not totally sure, but he's regularly such an arsehole that I'm all for it if that's what it takes to stop him.

His 'freedom of speech' shouldn't override other people's freedom to not suffer racist and sexist pile-ons, whether they are good at their jobs or not.

Being a twat isn't a crime, but being a twat to other people pretty much is. There's lots of laws that touch on that in one way or another.
I wonder why in these cases the judge doesn’t make an order stopping people from posting anything on social media. Human rights lawyers would jump on that but could not really object if the order was limited.

Not really a sensible ploy to be honest, unlike you I accept your right to hate him but unlike you I accept he needs to be found to be wrong.

Football discussions are full of insults opinions and fury, looks like the little suing machine doesn't like being in the spotlight, fleeing the country my giddy arse.

Hope he wins this one but his dick drops off.
I'm not om Twatter so no idea what he wrote. Am I wrong to assume he was taking the piss out of her saying "he's scored 12 goals in 40 games so that's one in every 2 games" or something like that?

And wasn't there another gaff similar to that she made?

His early days at city he was excellent and was a real trier giving his all every game but soon spiralled out of control and his inner scouseness took over

He is what he is , but he great for us I went every game ( in the league ) that season when we didn't score a home league goal after Jan 1st , he was one of the reasons we stayed up along with Emile , Distin , Dunne and James and that was his last season for us , so I don't get your last bit of your post .

I'm not om Twatter so no idea what he wrote. Am I wrong to assume he was taking the piss out of her saying "he's scored 12 goals in 40 games so that's one in every 2 games" or something like that?

And wasn't there another gaff similar to that she made?

She's a shit pundit and he's right about that. Barton being Barton though and full of that famous scouse humour nobody else finds funny, had to take it a stage further. He compared her and another female pundit to Rose and Fred West in the context they were murdering football.

Hes a prick. I listened to a podcast interview with him not too long ago and he delusional beyond belief , a total fool.

But … ive no idea what crime he has committed in all this.
Just because hes a bell end and a thoroughly dislikable individual, its a very dangerous road to go down in arresting him.

Hes right, shes fuckin woeful at her job, its ok to say that. Hes allowed an opinion isnt he?
Was it a ‘relentless’?
How many shit male/white pundits has he slagged off? It's plainly fucking obvious what he was up to. And no, it's not a dangerous road to go down in arresting him. Spreading hate online is a criminal offence. It can have serious consequences and when you have as much of a following and reach as Barton does, particularly with the number of knuckle-dragging neanderthals that hang on his every word, it makes it even worse.

How many shit male/white pundits has he slagged off? It's plainly fucking obvious what he was up to. And no, it's not a dangerous road to go down in arresting him. Spreading hate online is a criminal offence. It can have serious consequences and when you have as much of a following and reach as Barton does, particularly with the number of knuckle-dragging neanderthals that hang on his every word, it makes it even worse.

He's honestly gone for everyone, Gary Lineker is an example. Her skin colour has nothing to do with it, when he compared her to a serial killer he mentioned the other female co presenter in the same sentence.

This is what he said about Shearer.

Barton responded on Twitter last night to Alan Shearer pointing out what a Tw*t(ter) he is:

“Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me…”.

“But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack)”.

“I’d take it off Hansen and @GaryLineker but not from that bell, same fella that stamped on Neil Lennon,then threatened FA if they banned him”,

“…That he would retire from international football. No sorry, not having him, never have. Selfish, boring man him. He can do

It's not about her colour, this discussion is going the same way as the Bellingham thread where people don't understand (Or worse they do) that if you're a bit of a **** you have to take criticism on the chin if it comes your way instead of making excuses and playing the race card as some sort of advantage.
one…”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.