Joey Barton

If he just did that it would be no problem.
It was far more sinister than that however and anyone with half a brain knows that.
I don't doubt it (although I am not going to run through any of JBs tweets to prove it) , hence why I hope he is punished financially at the least. I think Barton's problem is largely due to feeling his own failures are due to being "cheated" out of things that are rightfully his - a commentating gig because sky/bbc etc have gone for ticking boxes rather than bestowing his intellect on the sporting public. Other peoples success , whatever color or creed , gender or nationality fuel his anger and bile.

Have come across many like Barton (but most without the violent tendencies) who will always have a reason why someone has been more successful or achieved something they have not that's related to some form of unfair advantage rather than any failings themselves.

You don't think him spreading the bile he has - which has resulted in Aluko getting abusive messages and death threats - constitutes online hate? Is that a hill you seriously want to die on?

He criticised her, stop trying to use whataboutery to get your point across. Life isn't one great big guilt trip where you can bully people into them agreeing with you.

Name sources
Show where this happened
Explain why it hasn't happened to anyone else

Most if not all of the people don't like Barton on this site, not liking someone isn't an excuse to just talk shit mate.

She fled the country my giddy arse.

All I did with my post is tell you that he has gone for everyone, he's a **** but let's not get all frothy over something that just hasn't happened.

I will say again, there is NO proof that he is going after a certain demographic at all, in fact I reckon many more people have had it worse than the serial complainer in chief.
So by your logic, because he attacks "everyone" then he can't be a sexist or a racist.

You don't think him spreading the bile he has - which has resulted in Aluko getting abusive messages and death threats - constitutes online hate? Is that a hill you seriously want to die on?
She honestly got death threats because Barton said she was a shit pundit?

He criticised her, stop trying to use whataboutery to get your point across. Life isn't one great big guilt trip where you can bully people into them agreeing with you.

Name sources
Show where this happened
Explain why it hasn't happened to anyone else

Most if not all of the people don't like Barton on this site, not liking someone isn't an excuse to just talk shit mate.

She fled the country my giddy arse.
You actually think the way he criticised her was acceptable? Seriously?

Ok, prove that she didn't leave the country then. Go on....

So by your logic, because he attacks "everyone" then he can't be a sexist or a racist.

No that's not my logic at all, my logic is that he hasn't to my knowledge been racist to the serial complainer, you've been asked to explain why but just because you "Said it" doesn't mean it's true.

I have shown that he attacks anyone, now don't get me wrong he's a proper **** and probably a racist but where's the proof in this instance?

No that's not my logic at all, my logic is that he hasn't to my knowledge been racist to the serial complainer, you've been asked to explain why but just because you "Said it" doesn't mean it's true.

I have shown that he attacks anyone, now don't get me wrong he's a proper **** and probably a racist but where's the proof in this instance?
Thanks for admitting that he's probably a racist. You got there in the end!

You actually think the way he criticised her was acceptable? Seriously?

Ok, prove that she didn't leave the country then. Go on....

You prove the reason why she left the country, she was criticised she wasn't racially abused. You've been asked to show where he racially abused her on social media and as yet no proof is forthcoming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.