Joey Barton

He's a right strange one.

Why not just fuck off into retirement and enjoy the rest of days instead of being a weird **** on Twitter?

Same as the weirdos who simp for him on Twitter, desperate for a like or a response to one of his unhinged rants.

Mad stuff.

Sparky - that's a poor choice of evidence. Wasn't it pointed out at the time that she was on a pre-arranged holiday?

The piece also states that Barton attacks everyone he's a twat, that's what twats do. He does it to male presenters politicians I bet his neighbours even get it.

He's honestly gone for everyone, Gary Lineker is an example. Her skin colour has nothing to do with it, when he compared her to a serial killer he mentioned the other female co presenter in the same sentence.

This is what he said about Shearer.

It's not about her colour, this discussion is going the same way as the Bellingham thread where people don't understand (Or worse they do) that if you're a bit of a **** you have to take criticism on the chin if it comes your way instead of making excuses and playing the race card as some sort of advantage.

What he said about Shearer is fuck-all in comparison. Regardless of what he's said about Shearer or Lineker, Barton's tweets are proof positive that he's going after a certain demographic. And if colour isn't the issue, her gender most definitely is and you've just gone and backed that up in your post. And none of what you've posted negates the fact that spreading hate online is illegal.

What he said about Shearer is fuck-all in comparison. Regardless of what he's said about Shearer or Lineker, Barton's tweets are proof positive that he's going after a certain demographic. And if colour isn't the issue, her gender most definitely is and you've just gone and backed that up in your post

All I did with my post is tell you that he has gone for everyone, he's a **** but let's not get all frothy over something that just hasn't happened.

I will say again, there is NO proof that he is going after a certain demographic at all, in fact I reckon many more people have had it worse than the serial complainer in chief.

How many shit male/white pundits has he slagged off? It's plainly fucking obvious what he was up to. And no, it's not a dangerous road to go down in arresting him. Spreading hate online is a criminal offence. It can have serious consequences and when you have as much of a following and reach as Barton does, particularly with the number of knuckle-dragging neanderthals that hang on his every word, it makes it even worse.
Ive asked already, what hate has he spread ?

For what its worth, i dont think we should have female pundits, for the same reason i dont want a nationwide north player talking about prem/international level football.
The standards are uncomparable. Night n day. I want someone who knows that level. Has personal experience at it
And i especially dont want someone who talks absolute waffle.

Usual shite about why barton is ‘attacking’ a black female.
Could spin that on his head and ask why she got the gig in the first place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.