Joey Barton

Never underestimate the fuckwittery of certain people who follow the likes of knuckle-dragging cunts like Barton.
You won’t win on this thread. Too many people want the ability to call people whatever they want without retribution.

You don’t need to prove what he’s said. The police and CPS have and decided he has a case to answer in court next week.

Thanks for admitting that he's probably a racist. You got there in the end!

It doesn't mean he is in this instance, he's a lot of things because he's stupid.

However I don't believe the flannel you're selling and most people wouldn't.

Never underestimate the fuckwittery of certain people who follow the likes of knuckle-dragging cunts like Barton.
I'm honestly intrigued.
This site is the only social media account I have, so I'm not up with the latest spats elsewhere

You prove the reason why she left the country, she was criticised she wasn't racially abused. You've been asked to show where he racially abused her on social media and as yet no proof is forthcoming.
That's like saying there's no proof that the Daily Mail/The Sun/et al were being racist to Raheem Sterling because they didn't go as far as to call him a black bastard or a n*gger, when everyone with a half a fucking brain cell knew exactly what they were up to.

That's like saying there's no proof that the Daily Mail/The Sun/et al were being racist to Raheem Sterling because they didn't go as far as to call him a black bastard or a n*gger, when everyone with a half a fucking brain cell knew exactly what they were up to.

Raheem isn't a **** who walks into doors mate.

Her latest shitstorm is that Football stadiums are unsafe for women, she's a grifter like Barton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.