John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Tribute to Guidetti by the local television.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w91caUgrWbo[/youtube]

FantasyIreland said:
Being linked with a loan to Swansea.

Perfect IMO.

Yep when I saw that I thought the same. He would be working for a great manager, he would get plenty of prem experience with a team that plays possession football a little like us. He would fight it out for a starting spot with Danny Graham who had a good season but I think he could win it off him.

Apparently the inflammation of of his sciatic nerve was caused by eating under cooked chicken

Someone needs to make sure he stays away from the kitchen in future

van_dan said:
Apparently the inflammation of of his sciatic nerve was caused by eating under cooked chicken

Someone needs to make sure he stays away from the kitchen in future

Sounds like Fowl play......

mcfclovin88 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Perfect IMO.

Yep when I saw that I thought the same. He would be working for a great manager, he would get plenty of prem experience with a team that plays possession football a little like us. He would fight it out for a starting spot with Danny Graham who had a good season but I think he could win it off him.

This^ hope this loan goes through

xzbit04 said:
mcfclovin88 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Perfect IMO.

This^ hope this loan goes through

Couldn't agree more excellent opportunity to gauge his talent and see if he will cut it at the top level. The fact that he will be at a team that gets the ball down and plays will be of massive benefit as opposed to some long ball merchants. Have to say though he seems to have taken a bit of undue flack re scoring in the Dutch league. You can only play (and score) against the teams in front of you and he has done so let's just all get behind the kid. Real shame he's not going to the euros as it would have been another fantastic opportunity to test him self at the top level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.