John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 11 in 12 for Feyenoord

brian the blue said:
Poor mans Bendtner. Not good enough for us at any level regardless of what he does in the Dutch league.

You dont know much about football do you? Just started to watch the game have you?

Guidetti could end up being the real thing, you never know.

brian the blue said:
Poor mans Bendtner. Not good enough for us at any level regardless of what he does in the Dutch league.

From what I have seen of them so far Bendtner is a poor man's Guidetti.

He will be a Great Squad player (behind our Stroika) ala Zab (to our defense). If not better still as good as them at times.

Thats what real depth is all about.

Feyernoord are trying to extend his loan.
Home › Premiership News
0digg
Feyenoord chief Van Geel at Man City today for Guidetti talks - and more
Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Wed, 12/21/2011 - 11:10

Feyenoord chief Martin van Geel is in England tonight for Manchester City's clash with Stoke City.

Van Geel is hoping to convince City to extend the loan of John Guidetti, who struck a hat-trick on the weekend against FC Twente.

"It is clear that we are very satisfied with his development," Van Geel told Algemeen Dagblad. "We would like him to stay even longer with us, but obviously I do not expect a definite decision this week.

"Maybe there's a chance for more (City) players like Guidetti to move to the De Kuip and develop their game ..."

A link up with Feyenoord would be very beneficial to both parties,the above words are encouraging.

Definitely, it would be good to see the likes of Razak, Abu, maybe Roman or Suarez in a couple of years, playing regularly at a club like Feyenoord.

It would be good but I personally can't see any benefit in letting Guidetti stay there another season after this. If he is a success there which so far he is, then if we're to loan him out again surely we should be looking at the Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, or even Ligue 1.

bluecityboy said:
Feyernoord are trying to extend his loan.
Home › Premiership News
0digg
Feyenoord chief Van Geel at Man City today for Guidetti talks - and more
Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Wed, 12/21/2011 - 11:10

Feyenoord chief Martin van Geel is in England tonight for Manchester City's clash with Stoke City.

Van Geel is hoping to convince City to extend the loan of John Guidetti, who struck a hat-trick on the weekend against FC Twente.

"It is clear that we are very satisfied with his development," Van Geel told Algemeen Dagblad. "We would like him to stay even longer with us, but obviously I do not expect a definite decision this week.

"Maybe there's a chance for more (City) players like Guidetti to move to the De Kuip and develop their game ..."

I hope City will give them Suarez, Roman & Razak as well for the rest of the season.

I do hope we can create a good partnership with Feyenoord, if they prove they can help our players progress (like they are with Guidetti) I think it will be great for them and us.

Hope he doesnt turn out to be like Sturridge and go somewhere else, he has a lot of talent and we all remember what was said about Sturridge not being good enogh and a greedy bastard well he is doing the business for Chelsea and not us. Lets keep this kid and he may just develope into our next home made star

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.