John Guidetti

alky313 said:
He's 19 still. I'd rather he get one more season on loan with a club like Swansea.

I don't know if we can afford to take this route with him while he's linked with Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Inter Milan, and Real Madrid - that is almost the who's who of European football outside of England, and one of those clubs (Inter springs to mind with their wankness up front) might offer him instant first team football. Arsenal and Villa also interested.

LoveCity said:
alky313 said:
He's 19 still. I'd rather he get one more season on loan with a club like Swansea.

I don't know if we can afford to take this route with him while he's linked with Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Inter Milan, and Real Madrid - that is almost the who's who of European football outside of England, and one of those clubs (Inter springs to mind with their wankness up front) might offer him instant first team football. Arsenal and Villa also interested.

There's no way any of them could offer him an instant first team place, they all have strikers who are currently better.

I'd like to see him get a 1 season loan at a premier league club, doesn't matter which club just one that will guarantee him a starting place.

20sbc07 said:
There's no way any of them could offer him an instant first team place, they all have strikers who are currently better.

Inter may have prolific strikers but Forlan (when not crocked) and Pazzini have been garbage this season and only Milito has looked respectable up front. Guidetti would have a great chance of starting there as Inter are an incredibly stagnant side now, reminiscent of the current Chelsea, and are screaming out for young, fresh faces. They have only scored 34 goals all season. Castaignos, who is the same age as Guidetti, is not as good and is already rumoured to be on the way out.

I don't know about the other teams besides Arsenal (where he'd play regularly but could they match whatever wages we'd offer Guidetti to keep him?), it would be harder (impossible at Madrid) but Milan are rumoured to be selling Pato at the end of the season and the dream of playing alongside his idol Ibrahimovic could appeal to Guidetti.

Could easily get a game at Inter given their current strikeforce and Arsenal would be a good destination for him.

Whether RVP stays or goes he'd still get plenty of games with Bendtner, Park and Chamakh leaving in the summer

Of course i'd much rather see him stay with us as our 4th choice striker!

Still would like to see John Guidetti get the chance of breaking into the first team, could be the answer to the fourth striker?????....................

These situations define Mancini as a manager for the moment or a manager for a lifetime. If he can spell it to John that if he performs well with his EPL loaned side, he'll have a spot for him when he gets back. The club needs young players. Especially cheap ones. The idea of a "B" team of:

-----------------Panti-----------------
Rekik-----xxxxx------xxxxxxx----xxxxx
------------Abu-------Rusnak--------
Suarez---------Razak---------Roman
------------------Guidetti---------------

Then you've got Scapuzzi, Bunn and more. These kids are of the highest touted talents in the Premiership.

alky313 said:
These situations define Mancini as a manager for the moment or a manager for a lifetime. If he can spell it to John that if he performs well with his EPL loaned side, he'll have a spot for him when he gets back. The club needs young players. Especially cheap ones. The idea of a "B" team of:

Then you've got Scapuzzi, Bunn and more. These kids are of the highest touted talents in the Premiership.

If they were touted as the highest talents in the premier league then why do no premiership clubs want them on loan, and why do they never play for us in the fa cup or carling cup

bluebannana said:
alky313 said:

If they were touted as the highest talents in the premier league then why do no premiership clubs want them on loan, and why do they never play for us in the fa cup or carling cup
A) who said they aren't wanted by PL clubs

B) Pantimillon, Rekik, Suarez, Razak and Guidetti have all played in the League Cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.