John Guidetti

You're in over your head if you think Balotelli will accept that come next year. He's to good to be rotating. He'll demand to start weekly.

Dez said:
You're in over your head if you think Balotelli will accept that come next year. He's to good to be rotating. He'll demand to start weekly.

This is the system Mancini uses... Balotelli knows this.

Dez said:

If he's not prepared to sit on a bench he can not go to any top club, as all will rotate and rest players.

jellert said:
City should play him for another 2 years at Feyenoord. He's a real hero here and get's better every game
he doesn't want to be loaned out or he says that he will leave city.i think one more loan to a epl club like swansea.

Salar said:
jellert said:
City should play him for another 2 years at Feyenoord. He's a real hero here and get's better every game
he doesn't want to be loaned out or he says that he will leave city.i think one more loan to a epl club like swansea.

"I have not yet talked with Manchester City about my future. But the issue is very simple: I want to play, and if Manchester City see me as a fourth or fifth choice, I'd rather go to a club where I can play," he told Italian website FCInterNews.

"What league does not matter, what counts for me is to play.

"It would be painful for me to move from a place where I always play such as Feyenoord, to where I might constantly be in the bench."

Best thing would be loan him to Swansea and if he gets 15+ goals keep him else sell?

As an employee of Feyenoord TV i am working on a special broadcast about John Guidetti. We're looking for Manchester City fans that follow the Swedish striker with excessive interest. We would like to make an item about these supporters. Also i would like to know how well known Guidetti is in Manchester. Can someone give me more infromation about thise toppic?

Tom

TomNL said:
As an employee of Feyenoord TV i am working on a special broadcast about John Guidetti. We're looking for Manchester City fans that follow the Swedish striker with excessive interest. We would like to make an item about these supporters. Also i would like to know how well known Guidetti is in Manchester. Can someone give me more infromation about thise toppic?

Tom
Hey tom my name is salar.

Raja Salar

Raja Salar Ashraf,how do you do.

Guidetti should never come back to City. Personally if I were him, I'd stay at Feyernord for as long as I could. He is a legend there. Has gotten a bit arrogant though. Now he doesn't celebrate as much with his teammates when he scores anymore.

I watched this video of all his goals somewhere, and the transformation was interesting. From the ecstasy of scoring a penalty early, to celebrating with teammates. Now he pushes them off so he can do the hulk hogan "I can hear my Name" or the love sign. By the last few goals, fewer teammates were running over to celebrate with him, almost as if to say, "we know you have something planned, and we don't want to get in the way of you doing you!"

And not to diss an academy player, he is scoring a lot, but this isn't excess talent producing results. He just seems to be on a hot streak. Anyway either way he is a god over there, he can never be loved here like that, coz he will be at best a parttime starter. That is his talent level.

And players (especially strikers) simply don't get "Pre transfer request Tevez" kind of love, from parttime work. Their is a reason why Dzeko is not a god here.
Guidetti is like Tevez was 2 years ago over there. They love him, and he loves it that they love him.

I hope he stays there. And this has nothing to do with the fact that I know he is not good enough :P

He doesn't want to stay there and has said so, because with Bayern, Milan, Real, and Arsenal all interested he has better prospects ahead whether at City or elsewhere.

Guidetti would be really well liked here, part-time player or not, as academy players always get special affinity from City fans. Even Ireland who trashed the club after leaving got a warm response when he came back with Villa.

He is 19 and can only develop so much in the Eredivisie. His improvement there has been tenfold so who is to say his improvement won't continue in the next stage of his career? Writing 19-year-olds off is ridiculous (may as well close the academy if we do), some of football's best players were on loan at 2nd division clubs at the same age with no extraordinary talent on show. Guidetti is delivering more at the same age than some high profile strikers were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.