John Guidetti

Would love to see Guidetti get a chance in the F.A cup to see where he's up to now.

You can see he clearly wants it, and based on his performances on loan last year you could easily say he deserves it. Similarly, his choice to stick around and fight it out with 4 top class strikers is something to be admired considering the fact there are numerous clubs who want him.

So lets not rush it. Lets give him some game time, evaluate where he's at and go from there.

it'll be a real shame if he can't make the watford game, it would be ideal.

how many U21 games are there before then? cos i don't think he'll play first team until he has had a couple of reserve games under his belt

I found myself in the strange situation of talking to a scout at Stoke City at weekend at a bash I went to.

I asked the cheeky question of if he'd been asked to report on any of our lot. He jumped in really quick and said "John Guidetti", then said "just like everyone else, there were rows of scouts watching his games last year, me included". I tried to dig deeper but he just smiled and continued to eat his buffet.

Just a bit of useless information, but he seems hot property at the minute.

markbmcfc said:
I found myself in the strange situation of talking to a scout at Stoke City at weekend at a bash I went to.

I asked the cheeky question of if he'd been asked to report on any of our lot. He jumped in really quick and said "John Guidetti", then said "just like everyone else, there were rows of scouts watching his games last year, me included". I tried to dig deeper but he just smiled and continued to eat his buffet.

There was something in the newspaper about them going after Guidetti last week. Can't remember where.

markbmcfc said:

Scouts from all over Europe have been raving about Guidetti in the past year. We're talking Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Inter Milan scouts here who have all made positive reports of him (which doesn't mean they want to sign him, all top clubs have scouts watching dozens of players at any one time). We have a real talent on our hands and there is no real excuse not to blood him into the first team - Ferguson and other managers would probably already have him on the bench when fit. By summer 2014 I would be quite surprised if Tevez (contract), Mario, and Dzeko will still be here so surely there will be an opening sooner or later. Signing a new contract with us may have meant he was told there would be as he had the pick of many clubs to go to.

GStar said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Is he back in full training yet? I would have him over Balotelli and Dzeko everyday of the week.

lol
Would he play any worse than how Balotelli or Dzeko do when they start, theres a reason why Balotelli usually gets subbed early on and I think most city fans (apart from the Bosnians) see Dzeko as just a super sub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.