John Guidetti

MC ID said:
Is it weird that I took him being in our 'christmas' calendar thing on the offical website as a sign he will play for us when he's fit?

i took him signing a new 3 year contract as a sign he will play for us when fit

mansour's tow ropes said:
MC ID said:
Is it weird that I took him being in our 'christmas' calendar thing on the offical website as a sign he will play for us when he's fit?

i took him signing a new 3 year contract as a sign he will play for us when fit

You think that would have tipped me off but no, it's the Christmas Calendar that made me go woooh he's gonna get game time.

FA Cup 3rd Round, City v Watford...i would like to see a start for him in this game if he is fit for it.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:21 pm --<br /><br />
greasedupdeafguy said:
Can anyone honestly say Guidetti would do any worse than how Dzeko has played in his past two starts.
He wouldn't do any worse than Mario or Edin in about 1/3 of all their games for us (and i like both Mario and Edin but they are horrifically inconsistent and throw in some complete dross performances).

Get rid of Mario and Dzeko(both way too inconsistent and frustrating) and use the funds to buy Falcao(also saving on wages). This will keep us at 4 strikers, Aquero, Tevez, Falcao and Guidetti. Job done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.