John Guidetti

Impeccable said:
strongbowholic said:
Based on the reputation he is garnering, I would love to see him get a run out on the first team. Sooner he is fully fit the better so we can assess properly how good he is.

It's not really down to us.
Oh, right, so I'm not allowed an opinion then? Looking forward to the Everton game so I can sit and watch dispassionately and not be remotely interested.

I've got to review a Service Readiness document for work in a bit; can you do me a favour and let me know what I think so I can pass it on?

strongbowholic said:
Impeccable said:
strongbowholic said:
Based on the reputation he is garnering, I would love to see him get a run out on the first team. Sooner he is fully fit the better so we can assess properly how good he is.

Oh, right, so I'm not allowed an opinion then? Looking forward to the Everton game so I can sit and watch dispassionately and not be remotely interested.

I've got to review a Service Readiness document for work in a bit; can you do me a favour and let me know what I think so I can pass it on?

No. Now go and get your work done. :)

the originalkippaxman said:
strongbowholic said:
Impeccable said:

No. Now go and get your work done. :)
Bollocks. Rumbled :)

ell said:
Not mocking but how many have seen him play? He is great potential but to say you would have him ahead of Dzeko and Balotelli is well OTT

I watch him last season in eredivisie...if he will play like he play last season i think he will in the squad next season(if mancini get him a chance)

People getting just a little bit giddy on here. He needs to get fit and get out on loan to another prem club, Wigan, Swansea because he ain't better than the four stikers we have. If he does well then maybe he might get a chance and I will hold my hands up.

Is it weird that I took him being in our 'christmas' calendar thing on the offical website as a sign he will play for us when he's fit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.