John Guidetti

sergiokun said:
ell said:
Not mocking but how many have seen him play? He is great potential but to say you would have him ahead of Dzeko and Balotelli is well OTT

I hope he gets a chance

Me too. Hope he goes on loan for the rest of this season. I worry our fans will crucify him if he is not shit hot in his first few games

Tweeted a couple of hours ago by Guidetti - gives some insight into where he's currently at with his fitness!

John Guidetti ‏@superguidetti
#SG great day off training today ! Getting closer and closer everyday now 2 full fitness :) #cantwait :) #footballtweet

ell said:
Not mocking but how many have seen him play? He is great potential but to say you would have him ahead of Dzeko and Balotelli is well OTT

Saw him a couple of times on ESPN. Bull in a China shop with the touch of Goater circa 97-98.

Hopefully we'll draw somebody crap at home in the FA Cup. That might be the perfect opportunity.

FantasyIreland said:
Me thinks he may have purchased more than the odd pack of meatballs and apple strudel while he was in there.

Hurdy gurdy splhurdy.

Based on the reputation he is garnering, I would love to see him get a run out on the first team. Sooner he is fully fit the better so we can assess properly how good he is.

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
ell said:

Saw him a couple of times on ESPN. Bull in a China shop with the touch of Goater circa 97-98.

Hopefully we'll draw somebody crap at home in the FA Cup. That might be the perfect opportunity.
" Bull in a china shop "? , " touch like Goater " ? , ..... Bollocks !

strongbowholic said:
Based on the reputation he is garnering, I would love to see him get a run out on the first team. Sooner he is fully fit the better so we can assess properly how good he is.

It's not really down to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.