John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter who is a nurse mentioned he looks like someone who is on strong meds. He certainly is not looking or playing right.

He gives the appearance of having been on a bender for the last few days - dishevelled and unkempt.

I have no idea about his private life, but he needs to clean himself up. His general appearance is reflected in his on field performances.

Quite sad to see how far he’s declined. Two years ago I thought we’d be building our team around him and that he’d be our captain for many years. A shadow of the player he was and only he knows why that is. A long time since he looked like a strong defender. Feared of anybody that runs near him now and doesn’t know how to make a tackle any more. Unless he sorts his head out very soon, will be sold in the summer.
Exactly how I feel.

He could have been one of the best in the business had he really wanted it.
Unfortunately some players don’t have it in themselves mentally to climb as high as they should. They get a big contract and believe the hard work is done.
He’s a shadow of the player we bought and has become a liability on and off the pitch.
He needs to fuck off out of the spotlight for a while and decide for himself what kind of career does he want to look back on once his boots are hung up.

In a nutshell. He looks quite vacant. He’s there, but not really there. Definitely a mental issue. I don’t know if he’s been unwell for a while, suffering a bit? But it seems that way.

He definitely looked like a man who lost a grip of his life a bit. He should have kept his willy in his place, everything went downhill for him when he got himself in problems with his long standing girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.