John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows the game is up I guess. pep was on his back constantly throughout the game.

He was, and to be honest it isn't the first time. i have seen pep go ape shit at Stones during a passage of play - stones just turned to Pep and shouted back - well the ball is down there now. I can only draw a conclusion that the relationship is fractured behind the scenes with them 2

His career here is finished. The previous posts here are what we are witnessing week in week out when he is playing

I had high hopes at one point, but i have come to the same conclusion he isn't at the highest calibre and lacks any of the credentials needed to dominate a back line and take charge of a forward running with the ball

He is not right that is for sure,im annnoyed and worried about him in equal measure
I trust the club to look after our players health, both physical and mental. If he plays he is deemed fit enough on both counts and he needs to be judged accordingly. He let himself and his teammates down on Saturday by failing to do his job to the standard required. His behaviour at the end of the game tells me he knows that better than anyone. I think we may see him rested for a while.

He looked close to giving up the game yesterday at the end, I've never seen anything like that on the pitch, he looked broken to me, Mendy said something on MoTD about him but I didn't fully catch it.

Yep seems to have lost anything he had - maybe he has had enough of football, we dont know. There is more to life than the game we all love and if it is down to his own mental health (because he looks like a broken man) then maybe he wants to step away from it all. However when the game we all love is your bread and butter then walking away is a hard choice

I knew there didnt seem a way back in the game the other month when he gave up chasing a player who went on to score

Real shame

Out in the summer.

Unless that English player syndrome is knocked out of him.

He was, and to be honest it isn't the first time. i have seen pep go ape shit at Stones during a passage of play - stones just turned to Pep and shouted back - well the ball is down there now. I can only draw a conclusion that the relationship is fractured behind the scenes with them 2

His career here is finished. The previous posts here are what we are witnessing week in week out when he is playing

I had high hopes at one point, but i have come to the same conclusion he isn't at the highest calibre and lacks any of the credentials needed to dominate a back line and take charge of a forward running with the ball
The drop off from Vinnie and Laporte last season to what we are witnessing this season is the single reason we are not on Liverpools tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.