John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and baines are holding the line oviedo and that random CB are ball watching
Folks bend over backwards to see errors where they don't exist when it comes to Stones. I've stopped discussing it and agree to disagree. If we get him we can resume discussions then.

Folks bend over backwards to see errors where they don't exist when it comes to Stones. I've stopped discussing it and agree to disagree. If we get him we can resume discussions then.
I agree with you, at that price tag people are going to worry. They start nit picking every aspect of a players game

I wouldn't take him for the piss taking price we'd have to pay. I would take 'The Next John Stones' who is out there somewhere for the kind of pocket money Everton paid for him at a time.

Just seen that yet again Vardy offside and been spending time with Tom Daley.

Huge potential and a Pep type player but for that sort of money, just no.

I know it isnt my money before someone pops up but we cant keep splurging these sort of sums on players with potential.

£20M fine but £50M, not a chance.

Pause it at 2:12

Can you explain to me how that's a line please

I am more interested in the 1st goal , he moves out of position as he sees a run into the box and that costs the goal as Vardy ghosts into his position. A good defender will hold until he can judge the direction of the cross/pass. Of course Oviedo should do better but Stones created the space , he fell for a very simple tactic of a runner dragging him out of position.

Some may find my analysis harsh but these are the margins at the top level. As soon as Stones moves towards the runner watch Vardy.

I am more interested in the 1st goal , he moves out of position as he sees a run into the box and that costs the goal as Vardy ghosts into his position. A good defender will hold until he can judge the direction of the cross/pass. Of course Oviedo should do better but Stones created the space , he fell for a very simple tactic of a runner dragging him out of position.

Some may find my analysis harsh but these are the margins at the top level. As soon as Stones moves towards the runner watch Vardy.
Those types of lapses can be ironed out of his game through drills imo.

Those types of lapses can be ironed out of his game through drills imo.

And what about the second rag goal in the last minute of a semi final, where he completely loses the plot? That one was called "not being able to defend".

Far too many cracks for this egg to boil.

The latest "great hope for England" no thank you. He's proved this season he's not good enough. People always point out he's a ball playing CB but miss out the fact he's shite at it! A poor mans Ashley Williams in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.