John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like him as an utility player. Thought he was grossly overrated when he was here. With fans always calling him 'so unappreciated and underrated' any time he had a half decent game, and the overeffusive praise when he had a good game. But now he is underrated because he left and fans are letting their emotions get the better of their analysis.

Frankly, he is a great fit for Kloops hustle Liverpool. A way better fit there than he ever was here. So I think he made the right decision and I love his professional demeanor.

Do you think he's the 5th best player at the Euro's?

No, in the entire tournament. Do you think Milner is the 5th best player at the tournament?
God no.
Ronaldo, Zlatan, Bale, Griezmann, Pogba, Kroos, Ozil, Neuer, Hart, Kane, Payet, Lewandoski, Muller, Busquet, DeBryune, Koke, Silva, Alaba, Ramos, Hummels, Rakitic, Modric, De Gea,....

That's about 20 without checking. No he is not the 5 best player in the Euros. I doubt he is the 5th best at his club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.