John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's very composed, confident and has that easy-on-the-eye style about him. Sometimes he makes defending look effortless. So yeah, gets my vote, considering MDM is nearing the end at the top level and Mangala just doesn't look right. If he wants CL football then 35 miles along the M56 is his nearest option.

For god sake, we just bought Otamendi and we already have Kompany, Mangala, Demi & Denayer !

I wouldn't replace our defense with any team in Europe.

For god sake, we just bought Otamendi and we already have Kompany, Mangala, Demi & Denayer !

I wouldn't replace our defense with any team in Europe.

Yea, but we don't have Kompany or Denayer; one bring perpetually injured and the other being on loan. Demi has gone a season too long and won't be here next season; and Mangala is just an incredibly costly Savic.

I would love to see Mangala playing under diferent management. If that doesn t work it s clear he is not good enough and would sell him for Stones. But paying 50+ mil for a 3th cb choise..

I would love to see Mangala playing under diferent management. If that doesn t work it s clear he is not good enough and would sell him for Stones. But paying 50+ mil for a 3th cb choise..

John stones will be the best centre back in the world by the time he's 25 and I'd happily sell Mangala to bring him in and he would push Kompany and otamendi now for a first team place.

John stones will be the best centre back in the world by the time he's 25 and I'd happily sell Mangala to bring him in and he would push Kompany and otamendi now for a first team place.
Well than, let s hope we do it. With Kompany, Otamendi, Stones and Denayer we would have the Best defence in The World. Lets see if we can do it.

We're at a crossroads with our manager,very likely it's his last season,if Pep is joining us then he will influence any decisions from now on,he will want ball playing CB'S.

John stones ticks all the boxes with his huge potential,Vinnie is injury prone and should be classed as a squad player,cb or DM.
Mdm will be leaving,we're all uncertain about mangala including his future,and how much time he's got left to prove himself,Otamendi is a very good front footed defender,
Denayer, has potential but not proven,however it only makes sense,too bring him into next seasons squad,

We would be absolutely mad,given our rescources to not go all out for John stones,we need to bring in the very best english/British players available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.