John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's too good for Everton apparently, and Everton should just let him move to Chelsea and not try and hold back his career. According to Gough and Durham on talkshite.

He's too good for Everton apparently, and Everton should just let him move to Chelsea and not try and hold back his career. According to Gough and Durham on talkshite.

Yeah I remember them saying Sterling was too good for Liverpool and he should join us.... oh wait...

At the very least we should be forcing Chelsea to up their bid to over £30 million. You don't let a rival have a free run at obtaining a very limited commodity. Given our past experiences with Everton i'd expect them to rinse them for considerably more than what's being quoted in the press. Chelsea are now in a weaker position than us in terms of homegrown players, They've got Fabregas Cahill Terry and Begovic and i think that's it? Their youngsters look decent but none of them look ready to step up. Everton should be able to name their price for him, especially with other teams (mainly us) snapping up all the homegrown talent. Who else could they realistically sign that would have any sort of impact on their squad? I'm sturggling to think of a single player now other than Stones. Will also be Interesting to see the reaction of the media if he does go for around that figure. In my eyes that's considerably more inflated than the Sterling fee
We should at the very least let it be known in the press that we have made discreet enquiries and will be monitoring the situation.

Says a lot for Chelsea's youth set up loads and loads of youngsters out on loan and still have to buy someone else's prospect

Not sure who should be the more offended, ourselves or Everton.

I would buy him loan him back to Everton 12 months thereby giving mandala time to prove himself or not and denayer hopefully time to come through. Kompany needs to be healthier this season too
Also stopping rival getting him if he turns out to be as good as some think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.