John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we walk away and we either reveal a surprise new CB (Bonucci) or make a statement to the media that Tosin is replacing MDM in the squad and that's that.

Sky reported this morning that talks havent just stalled with Everton but have stopped completely. Everton wont talk about a transfer for anything less than 50mil and have left it in City's corner...If this isnt going to happen, hope they move to plan C soon....

Bonucci deal should be looked at if thats the case - we should wish Everton good luck in their pursuit of £50m

Hope we walk away and we either reveal a surprise new CB (Bonucci) or make a statement to the media that Tosin is replacing MDM in the squad and that's that.

At this point in the transfer window, Bonucci is the only CB I'd sign ahead of Stones and would be my No1 option. As it looks like Bonucci is not for sale, I'd be all in for Stones....The potential is there and 1-2years with Pep, he'll be one of the best CB's in the prem....;)

Sky reported this morning that talks havent just stalled with Everton but have stopped completely. Everton wont talk about a transfer for anything less than 50mil and have left it in City's corner...If this isnt going to happen, hope they move to plan C soon....
Walk away then, he isn't worth £50m

It's time we stop letting clubs take the mick; put denayer or tosin in the sqaud and allow them to develop

Pep will have a plan B, Fernandinho could play in that position, Peps already said he can play anywhere in the team, brave, strong, quick and good in the air.

We shouldn't be hanging around much longer IMO and tell Everton to fuck off-or Stones should be accelerating the move more strongly for my money, Tell Kenwright he has no intentions of playing for the first team again, the silk scarf wearing , grand old team playing, luvvy, jumped up Coronation Street loving twat.

Last edited:
Walk away then, he isn't worth £50m

It's time we stop letting clubs take the mick; put denayer or tosin in the sqaud and allow them to develop

Hi Mate, it shouldnt be about what they are today. The one thing most of our signings this summer have in common is "potential". We shouldnt be putting a value on what he is but what Pep can turn him into! The 37-40mil we paying for Sane? Most of that is on potential. 27mil for Jesus? Is based on potential...I'm pretty confident that this time next summer, we'd be saying, he was worth every penny...

Well, I'm up for letting Denayer take that spot.

Kompany
Otamendi
Mangala
Denayer
Tosin
Facey
Humphreys-Grant
Sagna, Fernando, Kolarov, Clichy, Angelino and Fernandinho can all play there.
That's enough surely???

Pep will have a plan B, Fernandinho could play in that position, Peps already said he can play anywhere in the team, brave, strong, quick and good in the air.

We shouldn't be hanging around much longer IMO and tell Everton to fuck off-or Stones should be accelerating the move more strongly for my money, Tell Kenwright he has no intentions of playing for the first team again, the silk scarf wearing , grand old team playing, luvvy jumped up Coronation Street loving twat.
People keep mentioning we can just play Fernandinho there like it solves everything. Our central midfield without Fernandinho in it is not worth thinking about for me. The guy is our engine. If we sign another midfielder to compliment Gungogan then yeah by all means put Fernandinho in defence. But until then, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.