John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he stays. I think he is talented enough to beat out whoever we get when he is on his day ( Even if that's Koulibaly).

Hope he stays, fights for his place, wins, stays dominant and send whoever we bring in to the bench.

Do what Walker has been doing since he got here. We bring some super-duper RB in, Walker simply dusts his hands and out works them. Even though he has been less talented than every other RB we've brought in.

John needs some of what Walker is drinking.

It's unlikely even that would eradicate his alleged personal issues.

Seemingly John Stones is in need of much more than physical help.

Just looking at the two of them, Walker seems the more robust in every way imaginable.

Stones has had 4 years here to prove himself and has struggled. He simply deserves to be sold, like he would be at any other serious club if we honest like Real, Barca, Bayern. Bayern even sold Hummels after a season ffs.

We can't keep inconsistent sicknote for 5th year surely. Only if no one wants to buy him.

Agree.

Inability to concentrate for 90 minutes, zero positional sense or awareness of any danger.

Absolutely zero threat at set pieces given he's 6'2".

He's 26 and reached his full potential at 22.

I hope he stays. I think he is talented enough to beat out whoever we get when he is on his day ( Even if that's Koulibaly).

Hope he stays, fights for his place, wins, stays dominant and send whoever we bring in to the bench.

Do what Walker has been doing since he got here. We bring some super-duper RB in, Walker simply dusts his hands and out works them. Even though he has been less talented than every other RB we've brought in.

John needs some of what Walker is drinking.

He is here for 4 seasons, and we never missed him !

It was always we miss Kompany, then we miss Laporte.

We shouldn't settle for he is ok back up CB, its whether he is good enough to defend the team or not.

He is here for 4 seasons, and we never missed him !

It was always we miss Kompany, then we miss Laporte.

We shouldn't settle for he is ok back up CB, its whether he is good enough to defend the team or not.
Fair enough. I thought we missed him after he got injured the first time when he started the season on fire.

Fair enough. I thought we missed him after he got injured the first time when he started the season on fire.

Weird seeing you doing a 180 on stones. I thought we were both big proponents of not signing stones? He’s a head case, sick note, and lacks natural aggression. I actually think he stays and Tosin goes out loan, personally, for me, it’s time for him to go.

Hope alls going well for you bud :-)

I feel as though John won't want to stay if we bring in Koulibaly. He's going to want an opportunity to play week in week out ahead of the Euros next summer and if we add KK to Laporte he's not going to be playing a ton here, especially with Ake added to the mix and Fernandinho here another season. I think if Arsenal were to offer around £30m for him we'd accept that and roll into the season with Laporte, Koulibaly, Ake, Fernandinho, and THB/Tosin.

Weird seeing you doing a 180 on stones. I thought we were both big proponents of not signing stones? He’s a head case, sick note, and lacks natural aggression. I actually think he stays and Tosin goes out loan, personally, for me, it’s time for him to go.

Hope alls going well for you bud :-)
Nah! I was a huge Stones fan. Just hated the price. Loved the player.

All's well man. How are you coping with things?

Nah! I was a huge Stones fan. Just hated the price. Loved the player.

All's well man. How are you coping with things?

If he was actually any good the price would have proved to be a bargain by now. Given Utd paid 80m for slab head and a similar fee is being quoted at the moment for a 29 year old who has never played in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.