John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

journolud said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
Could be re-negotiating, apparently Zhirkov is in London according to TalkSport.

But I'm sure he would.ve said something by now!!!!

Excuse my ignorance but is Zhirkov a central defender ?

You are quite right, but I'm sure JT was complaining about the lack of high profile players being signed.

This could be leaked to keep him happy......maybe????

Forgot to mention that if Zhirkov is offered more money than JT!!!!!!!!!!!!

lampard and terry have it written in their contracts that they are guaranteed highest earners at the club. zhirkov probably won't be offered more than 70-90k p/w anyway.

bizzbo said:
lampard and terry have it written in their contracts that they are guaranteed highest earners at the club. zhirkov probably won't be offered more than 70-90k p/w anyway.

Paying at least 50 percent income tax, would probably be offered more than JT to sign, imo.

NiceN Sleazy said:
journolud said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
Could be re-negotiating, apparently Zhirkov is in London according to TalkSport.

You are quite right, but I'm sure JT was complaining about the lack of high profile players being signed.

Sorry just got back from 2 days sunny camping and walking in the Dales...haven't quite tuned back into the tranfer mode again but isn't it possible that rushing in a high profile central defender to replace Terry ??

dom said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
journolud said:
NiceN Sleazy said:

Sorry just got back from 2 days sunny camping and walking in the Dales...haven't quite tuned back into the tranfer mode again but isn't it possible that rushing in a high profile central defender to replace Terry ??

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/chelsea/5405260/Chelsea-sign-Yury-Zhirkov-for-18.6m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... 18.6m.html</a>

Tomorrows news, but could also be to prove to JT that they are still aiming high in the transfer market is all I am saying.

I do believe JT is motivated by money so we do have a chance to sign him but I'm not banking on it.

He's predominantly a left midfielder but is equally as good at left back

I still cant see anyway JT will sign for us. Chelsea wont sell, he wont want to leave the club or London. Its just not going to happen.

alera said:
I still cant see anyway JT will sign for us. Chelsea wont sell, he wont want to leave the club or London. Its just not going to happen.

Me neither buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.