John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jinjaninja said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
jinjaninja said:
The power of Paul said:
i think we r just getting back at them for beating us in the full members cup final! now that was a great ending to a game shame we lost!

Saw Mark Lillis the other day in Huddersfield didn`t he score a hatrick!!
NO ;-( his 3rd goal was awarded as an own goal in the end ;-(

he looked like rod hull
marklillis.jpg

lol!

gillymcfc said:
Forzacitizens said:
spursmad said the same thing though

Maybe its Spursmad in disguise -dont think Spurs fan would be welcome on Chelsea board

But the source hasn't been on a Chelsea board. I don't think a Spurs fan would be too unwelcome, actually. He would be in the Matthew Harding Stand but not on cfcnet. It's generally pretty friendly on there, as long as the visiting supporters are civil :)

paul_blue said:
Lets just wait and see hey lads!

One thing for sure, i'll be sat at home with sky sports news on at 20:00pm and a bottle of bud in my hand.

one question though: why are they waiting til 20:00pm, and surely ssn would have got hold/heard of it by now?

Paul

I don't think 8pm was mentioned by Chelseafan, it was mentioned by someone on here, as if to say we should hear something by 8pm if Chelseafan is right. Chelseafan said in th next few hours but a pinch of salt may be taken with my tea

jinjaninja said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
jinjaninja said:
The power of Paul said:
i think we r just getting back at them for beating us in the full members cup final! now that was a great ending to a game shame we lost!

Saw Mark Lillis the other day in Huddersfield didn`t he score a hatrick!!
NO ;-( his 3rd goal was awarded as an own goal in the end ;-(

he looked like rod hull
marklillis.jpg

I was thinkin more Ray Parlour!

Project Rain said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ox-blue said:
whats all this about 8 o'clock?

^^^^THIS^^^^^

With a bit more ^^^^THIS^^^^

A supposed Chelsea ITK said that John Terry's agent would announce he wanted to leave for City within the "next few hours". People have put two and two together, came up with five and all City eyes will be glued on SSN at 8pm as a result.

fulhamroad22 said:
Project Rain said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ox-blue said:

^^^^THIS^^^^^

A supposed Chelsea ITK said that John Terry's agent would announce he wanted to leave for City within the "next few hours". People have put two and two together, came up with five and all City eyes will be glued on SSN at 8pm as a result.

Along with your's ;-)

If chelsea are to make an announcement at 8, then i would guess that if they have arranged it for then its so every one knows when its on so they can emphatically claim hes staying so everyone gets the message. If its a JT statement who knows.

Project Rain said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ox-blue said:

^^^^THIS^^^^^

If nothing has happened by 8ish then we can be sure Chelseafan wasnt too sure bout his timings.

Few hours after the post at 4.19pm gives plenty of room for the news to break!!!

Here's Hoping but thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.